VN [Translation Request] 1Sakusei Byoutou ~Jaaku naru Otsubone Nurse ga Hisomu Byouin de Choukyou Seikatsu~ (Dark One!)

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
51094.jpg

Original Title: 搾精病棟 ~邪悪なるお局ナースが潜む病院で調教生活~

VNDB:
FANZA:
Download (torrent):
Game Website:
Link to first game: https://f95zone.to/threads/nope-nope-nurses-final-dark-one.105275/

Genre: Femdom, Nurse, Reverse Rape, Facesitting, Masochist Protagonist, Big Breasts, Big Ass, Voiced, Urination, Humiliation, Footjob

Description (MTL from Fanza)

"There's more than the worst ... what's going on at this hospital ...?"

This work depicts the peculiar hospitalized life of a young man Yamada who suffered from a strange disease that he had to ejaculate every 3 hours
and asked a nurse to squeeze because he broke both hands. is. It is a sequel to "Nope Nope Nurses-Ejaculation Management Life at a Hospital with the Worst Personality"

released in April 2021 . In the first work, the main character Yamada has been squeezed by the worst nurses who have the same personality in that they give priority to their own convenience and do not care for the patient. However, it was too early to call it the worst. At Yamada's hospital, there were three vicious and evil local nurses who were afraid of even the worst nurses in the first film. Yamada was supposed to be nursed from that station. Please look forward to seeing if Yamada can be discharged safely.

Characters: (MTL FROM SITE)
cha001.jpg

Nurse Numajiri  CV: Kazuha

One of the veterans called "three major stations" at the hospital where I am hospitalized.
He is overwhelmingly feared by other nurses.
From the day he was in charge of me, he had been sarcastic and persistent in his ears.
The more I hate it, the more happy I am, so I really want you to forgive me.
Naturally, it was continued even during the ejaculation procedure, and while the sarcasm was repeated, I was made to ejaculate at the lowest level.
What's more, Mr. Numajiri started to hang around with me until I was sleeping or going shopping at a convenience store.

"Hey, what did you spit out this for? This is useful for something? What is the reason for mass-producing this dirty thing here?"

cha002.jpg

Toya Takaren

This person is also one of the "three major stations".
When I said that my nurse in charge this week was Mr. Kiritani, Mr. Yamaguchi looked very sorry.
Kiritani was a former Yankee, and everyone in the area was afraid ...
But I don't believe such rumors! Because, as you can see, Kiritani is a beautiful woman who looks kind, but a little ephemeral and has a great atmosphere.
It's too bad to be a joke that such a person is a former Yankee.
In fact, Mr. Kiritani treated me very kindly ...

"Come on, my sister will be kind to you."

cha003.jpg

Stained  CV: See

This is Mr. Tendo, the last one of the "three major stations".
He's always in a good mood, or an eccentric person who goes past it and laughs at a point that doesn't make sense.
I'm not a patient who needs squeezing treatment, but a rare and playful friend ... or a toy? It seems like ...
Anyway, he's a super dangerous person who doesn't understand common sense.
What's more, she's the sister of the chief nurse, who effectively manages the hospital, so no one can pay attention to her.
Will I be able to safely reach the day of discharge ...?

"Chahahaha! This semen is too bad! This year's Beaujolais cock is a big failure !!"

+MORE CHARACTERS JUST DIDN'T WANT TO OVERLOAD POST

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
is there any way to machine translate this by replacing text , am using sugoi translate right now ?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
+1
So dark hair girl is called Kiritani (perhaps the scariest of the three). Brunette is Numajiri and Pink hair yandere is Tendou.
I just looked it up here (hopefully it's okay with the link since i'm not gonna try to do it as much) -->

Reactions: babykeem

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Crims09 i think you should add "Nope Nope Nurses 2" into the title for more attraction, since the original page is called that.

Reactions: Crims09

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
Honestly I played the game with Textractor and the scenes just weren't the same as the first game kinda disappointed but if other people want it translated the thread is still here

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
i have no ideal how to crack the text of this game and replace it with sugoi , i having some free time now

Reactions: babykeem

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Honestly I played the game with Textractor and the scenes just weren't the same as the first game kinda disappointed but if other people want it translated the thread is still here
can it hook the text and replace it ? if it can i will look into it

kaludion

Donor
Apr 23, 2018
I made a really shitty translation with MTL using Sugoi. First time trying this so it's probably not usable and I haven't tested it that much. But for the people who desperately want to play this game, try the data.zip attached to this post. When you have installed the game replace the data.ypf inside the "pac" folder of the installation folder. With the data.ypf attached to this post.

kaludion

Donor
Apr 23, 2018
Made another translation with MTL using Sugoi but a newer model which is supposed to be better for Visual Novels. See my comment above for instructions.