Others [Translation Request] 自宅警備員 2 (Homeguard 2)

blazeline

Nov 10, 2018
1c983dc64c480f912.jpg
( ) is made by a circle called
and is a sequel to ( )
In this game you play as a guy "guarding" a "home" filled with women.
Your job is to put surveillance equipments (sound recorders, cameras, video recorders, etc.) around the house at the appropriate time where the girls would be there (they have a schedule) and use the results to your advantages.

This game requires a lot of trials and error to get the optimal item placement and usage to get them all at one go is really fun as and i really love the author. But the language barrier is making this game a bit harder than it already is

3fd35f00afe4d0829.jpg 4bb7c835f38971f8b.jpg d_129868jp-004.jpg

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I'd love to second this. Now with even more reason since we got Aya's patch. This is the kind of games that even only translating items is a HUGE help. Tonight I'll download it and test how good/bad is it to play with ITH+Aggregator combo, but still... Would be cool to see even a partial asap. Muh body needs this translated :c

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
I'd love to second this. Now with even more reason since we got Aya's patch. This is the kind of games that even only translating items is a HUGE help. Tonight I'll download it and test how good/bad is it to play with ITH+Aggregator combo, but still... Would be cool to see even a partial asap. Muh body needs this translated :c

Bro help me, give me a guide for play it with the agregator and ITH

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Bro help me, give me a guide for play it with the agregator and ITH
Open ITH, Aggregator and the game. Once game is opened go to ITH and click "process". Then click on Homeguard 2 and "attach". Click OK and then go to Homeguard 2 and start the game. Once you have text go to ITH again and in the bar where it says "console output" click and you should get a lot of options. Now you just check what's the one that resembles the text ingame (in my case it was the last GetGlyphOutlineW). Also remember to have "Auto copy to clipboard" option in ITH. Then in aggregator you just select the translation tool you like the most (I'm using Google and Bin/Yandex). Make sure to click on the icon to the right of your choice (for example, the little paper image at the right of the google name). Then you're good to go.
Sadly this does not hook item descriptions but well, it's better than nothing I guess. Have fun!

Reactions: Hiddink11

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
Open ITH, Aggregator and the game. Once game is opened go to ITH and click "process". Then click on Homeguard 2 and "attach". Click OK and then go to Homeguard 2 and start the game. Once you have text go to ITH again and in the bar where it says "console output" click and you should get a lot of options. Now you just check what's the one that resembles the text ingame (in my case it was the last GetGlyphOutlineW). Also remember to have "Auto copy to clipboard" option in ITH. Then in aggregator you just select the translation tool you like the most (I'm using Google and Bin/Yandex). Make sure to click on the icon to the right of your choice (for example, the little paper image at the right of the google name). Then you're good to go.
Sadly this does not hook item descriptions but well, it's better than nothing I guess. Have fun!
thanks a lot !!! love you :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Aren't they here on ULMF too, and . You will need to be signed in to see the links.