Others [Translation Request] A Kiss For The Petals – Snow White’s Knight [VJ011307] [YurinYurinSoft]

MeepAnnaMeep

Aug 5, 2020
mainvisual-1024x884.jpg

ENG title : A Kiss For The Petals – Snow White’s Knight
JP title : Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo – Shirayuki no Kishi
LINK :
Tag : Yuri, Lots of Yuri, Did I Mention Yuri?

Translated synopsis:

The month is June – the time when high school girls change into their summer uniforms. Azumi Risa, who has now moved on to her second year of high school, has been hearing around campus that the new freshmen are bubbling over with excitement over the Best Couples poll. Risa herself was selected as a Best Couple along with Ayase Miya due to her classmates’ misconceptions, and although she rejected it at the time, the two of them now share a fully mutual love as they spend their passionate days together. And so, when a new freshman pair is selected, they’re introduced to the second and third year couples.
Aside from Risa and Miya, there are…

Matsubara Yuuna, Chairman of the Environmental Preservation Committee, and her junior, Oda Nanami.

The idol, Kitajima Sara, and her cousin Kitajima Kaede.

The singing sensation of the cultural festival, Kawamura Reo, and her girlfriend, Sawaguchi Mai.

This year’s freshman couple consists of Shirakawa Sayuki, a talented scholar and athlete who is being hailed as “The Perfect Lady,” along with Shinozaki Rikka, a girl who set a national record in the 100 meter dash shortly after enrolling. However, when Risa went to greet these two girls, Rikka exclaimed “Risa-nee!” and wrapped her arms around her. The surrounding students let out a shrill scream and burst into an uproar at the sight of these two sharing a passionate embrace in front of their respective partners!

With the campus rocked by this… scandal? What will become of Risa and Miya, not to mention Rikka and Sayuki?!

English Prequels:

1. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo / A Kiss for the Petals
3. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata to Koibito Tsunagi / A Kiss for the Petals - Joined in Love with You
4. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Itoshisa no Fotogurafu / A Kiss for the Petals - The Beloved Photograph
5. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Anata o Suki na Shiawase / A Kiss for the Petals - The Joy of Loving You
6. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite / A Kiss for the Petals - A Kiss Whispered to the Lips
7. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Amakute Hoshikute Torokeru Chū / A Kiss for the Petals - I Want Your Sweet Enchanting Kisses
8. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Tenshi no Hanabira Zome / A Kiss for the Petals - Dyed with an Angel's Petals
9. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Amakute Otona no Torokeru Chū / A Kiss for the Petals - Sweet Grown-up Kisses
11. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Mikaeru no Otome-tachi / A Kiss for the Petals - Maidens of Michael
12. Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Atelier no Koibito-tachi / A Kiss for the Petals - Lovers of the Atelier

192770_312.jpg 192770_314.jpg 192770_318.jpg 192770_320.jpg

Last edited:

MeepAnnaMeep

Aug 5, 2020
Been trying to find the old partial translations of this game a group worked on. Any yuri lovers out there able to give a hand with that?

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
According to the VNDB database there should be a full English patch released on 2023-01-25
VNDB:

However - If I click on the link, I get an blank empty page. Bummer...
Maybe someone else is more lucky than me?

And for that: Another one is also translated:

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: My Sworn Love for You - English
VNDB:

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
All three "Angels" VN's are translated. You can get one of them here on F95Zone, and the other two on Ryuugames.
Here are the links:

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-kiss-for-the-petals-the-angels-longing-final-yurin-yurin.147977/

The last VN that is not yet translated (in my "collection") is:
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Revolution! Rinagisa (VNDB: )

Maybe I have to make a separate translation request for that one, but I think those guys that translated the "Angel" series are already onto that one. We will see...

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Still hoping for the translation of SHirayuki no Kishi. Been waiting for several years already but yes I WANNA PLAY THIS WITH FULL UNDERSTANDING TvT I can only understand a lil bit of Japanese so yeah. The only series titles that I haven't played from this is Revolution Rinagisa and Shirayuki no Kishi in English translate. Can someone plssssssss, pass the blessing or bestow this blessing by providng us the translated version huhuh I will be forever grateful if ever this happens! I miss their series already it's been years and still waiting for it :<

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Hiiiii2 So I opened the VNDB and clicked Snow White's Knight with English release date, I have,t got the game itself but when you click, there's an english patch download in lower left part. I think it's good to download it and if ever you found a game download may be it raw, try installing it then use and install the patch as well :3

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
According to the VNDB database there should be a full English patch released on 2023-01-25
VNDB:

However - If I click on the link, I get an blank empty page. Bummer...
Maybe someone else is more lucky than me?

And for that: Another one is also translated:

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: My Sworn Love for You - English
VNDB:
I clicked this first link and then saw the patch download to Mediafire

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
HEY HEY HEYYYY GUESS WHAT I FOUND JUST NOW!!!!!! I"LL TRY IT NOW IN ADVANCE I DON"T WANNA GET MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING. IT ALSO SHOWS THE SAME RELEASE OF TRANSLATE FROM ST. MICHAEL LOBBY FROM VNDB HSHHSHSHS OM I HOPE THIS IS THE ONE!! IF IT IS, I CAN DIE HAPPILY AND PEACEFULLY NOW! LIKE REALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MANY YEARS FOR THIS!! ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS THE EPILOGUE OF OUR OG GIRLS! <333

Reactions: Kittskats222

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
HEY HEY HEYYYY GUESS WHAT I FOUND JUST NOW!!!!!! I"LL TRY IT NOW IN ADVANCE I DON"T WANNA GET MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING. IT ALSO SHOWS THE SAME RELEASE OF TRANSLATE FROM ST. MICHAEL LOBBY FROM VNDB HSHHSHSHS OM I HOPE THIS IS THE ONE!! IF IT IS, I CAN DIE HAPPILY AND PEACEFULLY NOW! LIKE REALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MANY YEARS FOR THIS!! ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS THE EPILOGUE OF OUR OG GIRLS! <333

GUYS, WE WON!! I'M TELLING YOU AGAIN, WE FREAKING WON!!!!! THIS IS THE ONE!!! IT'S ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF A KISS FOR THE PETAL SNOW WHITE'S KNIGHT / SONO HANABIRA NI KUCHIZUKE WO SHIRAYUKI NO KISHI!!! IT'S GENUINE!!!! OMG CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL BE ABLE TO WITNESS THIS MASTERPIECE AFTER YEARS HAS PASSED!!!

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
WE ARE SAVED Y'ALL!! I WANNA SEE YA GUYS RESPONSE HERE SO I CAN SHARE MY JOY FOR THIS OCCASSION! IK YOU KNOW WHAT I AM FEELING AS OF THE MOMENT. I AM BEYOND HAPPY TvT

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
SHEEESH AND THE NEXT REMAINING ONE IS THE REVOLUTION RINAGISA TvT OR MAYBE FOR THE NEW SERIES FROM YURI YURIN / FUGURIYA EVEN THO THE CHANCES ARE SMALL<333

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I clicked this first link and then saw the patch download to Mediafire
The link was repaired in the mean time. It was broken at that date, but after reporting it's up again...
I should have reported it here, but well... I simply forgot. Sorry...

However - I DID corrected it on February 12 in this thread.

Indeed - The last one remaining is "Revolution" and then the whole series is complete. I guess we have to wait a little for that last one. Also - Keep in mind that in the mean time the games 1-7 are ported to a newer engine. Sadly I have no links for those.

By the way - I get that you are are happy, but no need to shout in those big capital letters. It makes reading a bit difficult. Not a biggie, but yeah...

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
The link was repaired in the mean time. It was broken at that date, but after reporting it's up again...

Indeed - The last one remaining is "Revolution" and then the whole series is complete. I guess we have to wait a little for that last one. Also - Keep in mind that in the mean time the games 1-7 are ported to a newer engine. Sadly I have no links for those.

By the way - I get that you are are happy, but no need to shout in those big capital letters. It makes reading a bit difficult. Not a biggie, but yeah...

Ohhs I see, thank goodness they fixed it already. And yeah as what we've experienced during waiting for Shirayuki no Kishi, we must do the same for Revolution Rinagisa which takes patience is the key. That's a great news also for the earlier game to get a newer engine and thanks for considering about giving the links but tough luck. Tho I don't need it anymore I'll stick with old one and replay it again when I feel to. Lost count on how many, that's just how I love this series.

Also - Opsie! Sorry, my bad for my all caps letter to express my joy! I just can't seem to contained my feelings at that time, as a girl who've been obsessed with Sono Hanabira series. Will keep that in mind <3

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Ohhs I see, thank goodness they fixed it already. And yeah as what we've experienced during waiting for Shirayuki no Kishi, we must do the same for Revolution Rinagisa which takes patience is the key. That's a great news also for the earlier game to get a newer engine and thanks for considering about giving the links but tough luck. Tho I don't need it anymore I'll stick with old one and replay it again when I feel to. Lost count on how many, that's just how I love this series.

Also - Opsie! Sorry, my bad for my all caps letter to express my joy! I just can't seem to contained my feelings at that time, as a girl who've been obsessed with Sono Hanabira series. Will keep that in mind <3
Oh - No need to be sorry about that. I share your enthusiasm. The Sono Hanabira series (together with "Seven Days With The Ghost", "Kindred Spirits on The Roof" and "Love Ribbon") where the VN's that really "got" me into the Yuri genre. I still have found memories of them, and that port to the new engine had me re-read those oldies again. In the mean time I got a decent collection of Yuri VN's. Next to the Sono Hanabira series, one of my most popular is the "Flowers" series ("Flowers -Le volume sur Printemps-", "Flowers -Le volume sur Ete-", "Flowers -Le volume sur Automne-" and "Flowers -Le volume sur hiver-").

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Oh - No need to be sorry about that. I share your enthusiasm. The Sono Hanabira series (together with "Seven Days With The Ghost", "Kindred Spirits on The Roof" and "Love Ribbon") where the VN's that really "got" me into the Yuri genre. I still have found memories of them, and that port to the new engine had me re-read those oldies again. In the mean time I got a decent collection of Yuri VN's. Next to the Sono Hanabira series, one of my most popular is the "Flowers" series ("Flowers -Le volume sur Printemps-", "Flowers -Le volume sur Ete-", "Flowers -Le volume sur Automne-" and "Flowers -Le volume sur hiver-").
Broooo, those you mentioned are some of my favorite Yuri VN's and I've played more than once each of them I've been hoping for a new Yuri game to be released in near future where it can pique our interest and make us feel like we can't just stop reading like these games we've played before. How I miss the feeling and indeed it feels hella nostalgic. I guess the only recent or last title I played are Curse of Kudan and Secret Kiss is Sweet and Tender so I've been looking forward for the new one. My laptop's tooks most of my storage thanks to collection of VNs MWHAHAHAHHA and for the Flower Series I remember also waiting for few years before the full English ver. The ending might not as a huge impact as I thought but still, I love how the series already takes their final turn and lowers their carpet, the conclusion. I miss my fav couple now that I think bout it, wanna read more about Yuzuriha and Nern