VN Others Completed A Kiss For The Petals - Lovers of the Atelier [Final] [Yurin Yurin]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
c.jpg

Overview:
The second visual novel featuring Azumi Risa and Ayase Miya.

The dust has settled from the boisterous Best Couple's events, the graduation ceremony of the third-year students has passed without incident, and Risa has returned to her laid-back daily lifestyle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-26
Release Date: Japanese 2013-03-29, English 2019-07-24
Original Title: その花びらにくちづけを アトリエの恋人たち
Aliases: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi, SonoHana 12
Developer: Yurin Yurin
Translation: Broken Dragon Translation
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Prequel: A Kiss For The Petals – Maidens of Michael
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Collection: LINK

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

126808.jpg 126809.jpg ev002.jpg ev003.jpg ev13.png ev15p1.png ev20.png preview_sh12_4.png preview_sh12_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
at least 16/17

Thanks for the upload!
Can we rename all the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo / A Kiss For The Petals releases forum posts to their english title, since this IS an english forum.

Last edited:

Baka Neko

Mar 28, 2020
Can you please translate into english and upload the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Wo 13 Shirayuki no Kishi /A Kiss For The Petals 13: Snow White's Knight! I've already played all the SonoHana Series (except the blue series/angel series) since there's no english version of this. I can't get enough of their stories because this 13th sonohana game is another stories involved with girls of St. michaels and additional charater/couple in it. New adventure/stories with summer season. I really want to play this game for ages TwT This is the only missing until I've fully satisfied with Sono Hanabira Series. It would be great if there's someone who's gonna make this real, making the 13th game into English, because I can't read Japanese tho it's the only available in 13 still now TwT I hope you're gonna read this one and if only, it would be great if you gonna do somwthing about this. I appreciate it. Good Day

Jan 18, 2020
Can someone help me with a little error that's happening? When I select full screen, it just kinda moves to the corner and does not cover the full screen, as I guess it should be doing. (This is happening with every game in the series)