RPGM [Translation Request] A maid who won a lucky draw offered to serve me, so I had sex with her every day [Almonds & Big Milk]

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Eng Title: A maid who won a lucky draw offered to serve me, so I had sex with her every day
JP Title: 福引で当たったメイドがご奉仕をしてくれるというので毎日エッチした
Link:
Description: Completed, Simulator.
Sample Pictures:
RJ369253__1_.jpg

RJ369253__5_.jpg RJ369253__2_.jpg RJ369253__3_.jpg RJ369253__4_.jpg RJ369253__5_.jpg RJ369253.jpg

-edit (Changed the link. I don't know how the link went from viewer to private, sorry about that.)

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a manual translation for v1.0.

This is the patch version if you already have the game. You can find a full game download in the game section.

Changelog:
1.0 DMTL
1.1 Manual translation prototype.
1.2 Game-Release thread version.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts and edited pictures to translate the buttons.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Oh okay, thank you.

IceB

Jan 23, 2022
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts and edited pictures to translate the buttons.

How to fix this?

IceB

Jan 23, 2022
When exactly does that happen? Can you provide a save just before?
First time I tried to see the prologue, the second I don't know when exactly, but just before moving on to the next day, I haven't had time to save the game, I'll try again and save it

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
During the prologue and when I just started the game, when I wanted to switch days
I'm Sorry, but I just re-tested on my end with the game downloaded from the gdrive link in the OP with my DMTL applied, and I cannot reproduce that problem.
I went through the entire prologue, then molested her till the day ended, pressed "to the next day", she made me some food, and I was back to the molesting screen. No errors or other problems.
Tested on an empty windows 10 with basic drivers. Only changes from a standard setup are the system locale being Japanese(Japan) and the game was extracted using 7zip.

IceB

Jan 23, 2022
I'm Sorry, but I just re-tested on my end with the game downloaded from the gdrive link in the OP with my DMTL applied, and I cannot reproduce that problem.
I went through the entire prologue, then molested her till the day ended, pressed "to the next day", she made me some food, and I was back to the molesting screen. No errors or other problems.
Tested on an empty windows 10 with basic drivers. Only changes from a standard setup are the system locale being Japanese(Japan) and the game was extracted using 7zip.
There was something wrong with my pc, but now everything is working fine, thx