RPGM Complete [Translation Request] A Married Gal’s Netorare Drift [RJ377634] [Nekonohoshi] (Mega Download)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
RJ377634_img_main.jpg

ENG title : A Married Gal’s Netorare Drift
JP title : 人妻ギャルのネトラレ漂流記
LINK :
Genre: Married Woman,Gal, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Breast Sex, Naughty/Lewd, Coercion/Compulsion, Blonde Hair, Big Breasts
Description :

Natsumi, a gal married to a guy, decides to go on a neighborhood association trip with her husband and a boy who lives next door.

However, the boat carrying Natsumi and her friends is shipwrecked and they end up on a deserted island with several men.

Undeterred by adversity, Natsumi survives on the deserted island.

However, the escalating sexual harassment of the men causes Natsumi to fall in both mind and body.

Download

RJ377634_img_smp1.jpg RJ377634_img_smp2.jpg RJ377634_img_smp3.jpg RJ377634_img_smp4.jpg RJ377634_img_smp5.jpg RJ377634_img_smp6.jpg RJ377634_img_smp7.jpg

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
+1. I tried to translate it with translator++, as I usually make a quick translation for myself. But with this game I get constant errors when switching from map to map.:rolleyes: In my opinion, there are no special characters or anything like that in the map text, which is highly likely to break the game in machine translation.

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
Please tell me which program you used to make this translation :unsure: ? Translator++ translated everything, but the game crashed with errors:HideThePain:.

just drop the data folder and replace the text with deepl translation, is not like translator++, you have to manually copy and paste from raw to deepl and back to raw.

also deepl has a 5000 character limit so you cant translate all at once, has to be done in parts

Last edited:
Reactions: visonmade

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Please tell me which program you used to make this translation :unsure: ? Translator++ translated everything, but the game crashed with errors:HideThePain:.
do not translate scripts or plugins. Also dont translate Animations file. Leave these files alone while doing batch translate. If u follow these steps then you wont face errors. These are the most common mistakes.