RPGM [Translation Request] A Story About Getting Lost in the World of Non-Resisting NPCs

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese

Info:

This is a simple work about raping NPCs.
It's technically a game, but think of it more as a CG set with extra steps.

60 sexable NPCs
44 CGs (88 with nude variations)
757 total
63 H scenes
Resolution: 816x614

Features message skipping, window closing, nude variations,
cum counters, gallery mode, textless CGs, and more!

Created using RPG Maker MV.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
is the MTL ver using
Just run "Game(Eng ver).bat"
Note that the tool only works on Windows 64 bit platforms
If somehow it is not working, you can install the tool again by seeing "How to use".txt in AdventCirno MTL Tool\public folder.

Levinov

Jun 20, 2021
Anyone know how to access the nude-CG variants?
GUYS! In order to access the nude variants, you have to go into the hotel in Magic City, go to the upper floor, head all the way to the bottom-left, and there you will see two dressers. Interact with the one on the left, and you'll get an item that lets you access the nude variants.

Here's a translation of the text files that came in the folder. It provides you with tips, e.g., how to gain access to Magic City.

◆ Map release condition
Village of Elves
Talk to the female NPC around the well in the northeast of the castle town
Talk to the elven man in the guild that stands south from the above point

Magic City
Talk to a female NPC near the field of the elf village
The library on the 2nd floor of the castle, the second floor from the bottom of the left, and the second bookshelf from the left.

Gallery (&Dark Space of the Demon King)
i speak to the wise men in the tent northeast of the magic city.

◆ Hidden NPC
The appearance of the Queen's Castle Go straight up the road for 1 square on the left side
Appearance of Princess Castle At the end of the road on the far right, climb the stairs of the hidden small room to enter from the 3rd square wall from the top
(I think that it is easy to enter if you proceed to the wall)
Thieves (castle) Warehouse room in the center of the 1st floor of the castle, enter from the right and around the 9th grid
(It is standing in the form that only the head can be seen hiding in the luggage)

P.S. I write erotic literature sort of similar to this game's fetish, so consider looking me up on CHYOA. Tell me you came from here if you're willing to make an account.

Sep 12, 2020
GUYS! In order to access the nude variants, you have to go into the hotel in Magic City, go to the upper floor, head all the way to the bottom-left, and there you will see two dressers. Interact with the one on the left, and you'll get an item that lets you access the nude variants.

Here's a translation of the text files that came in the folder. It provides you with tips, e.g., how to gain access to Magic City.

◆ Map release condition
Village of Elves
Talk to the female NPC around the well in the northeast of the castle town
Talk to the elven man in the guild that stands south from the above point

Magic City
Talk to a female NPC near the field of the elf village
The library on the 2nd floor of the castle, the second floor from the bottom of the left, and the second bookshelf from the left.

Gallery (&Dark Space of the Demon King)
i speak to the wise men in the tent northeast of the magic city.

◆ Hidden NPC
The appearance of the Queen's Castle Go straight up the road for 1 square on the left side
Appearance of Princess Castle At the end of the road on the far right, climb the stairs of the hidden small room to enter from the 3rd square wall from the top
(I think that it is easy to enter if you proceed to the wall)
Thieves (castle) Warehouse room in the center of the 1st floor of the castle, enter from the right and around the 9th grid
(It is standing in the form that only the head can be seen hiding in the luggage)

P.S. I write erotic literature sort of similar to this game's fetish, so consider looking me up on CHYOA. Tell me you came from here if you're willing to make an account.
you're my fucking hero

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Levinov