RPGM None [Translation Request] アークトゥルスの冒険者 ~ Oath of Dorothy ~

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
vivaldi_SSlaKO7lI2.png
Overview:
About 80 ecchi CG sheets + various cut-ins All CG is naked, there is a pregnancy difference There are also a few dress-up costumes

Store:
Developer:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Engine: Rpgm
Language: Japanese -> English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

Download:
(Original Japanese)
Preview:

vivaldi_Hfi2u2NoGX.png vivaldi_iI3zgMHhrO.png vivaldi_2F94o4dQGJ.png vivaldi_djeqUap4a9.png vivaldi_8jjn47SRbh.png vivaldi_qll6Sd8MeH.png vivaldi_NYr279rpGs.png vivaldi_NvJPudSD4b.png vivaldi_PQBqkeOcZ1.png

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Only reason I'm posting this is because all the menus and icons aren't translated when using MTool, and I haven't the slightest idea as to how to translate them. The game should be playable with just the dialogue being translated with MTool, but not being able to read the menus or icons makes it a real hassle. If someone could just translate those (or tell me how), I'd really appreciate it.

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
Only reason I'm posting this is because all the menus and icons aren't translated when using MTool, and I haven't the slightest idea as to how to translate them. The game should be playable with just the dialogue being translated with MTool, but not being able to read the menus or icons makes it a real hassle. If someone could just translate those (or tell me how), I'd really appreciate it.
the ima
Hi you can translate by modifying the image file u just have to translate the image in google pic and re draw the text in a photo editing program
good luck