RPGM None [Translation Request] アークトゥルスの冒険者 ~ Oath of Dorothy ~

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
the ima

Hi you can translate by modifying the image file u just have to translate the image in google pic and re draw the text in a photo editing program
good luck
Thanks for the reply. I tried looking for the image files, but I can't really figure out where/what files they are. All I see are .pak, .asar, and .dll files. Do I have to unpack or decrypt the files or something? I'm not really to familiar with this kind of stuff, but if you tell me how to get the image files, I can edit them and have them translated in a few days if there's not too many.

update: I've tried to unzip the .pac files, but I keep getting errors. Is there some program or process I'm missing?

update 2: Alright, I've installed like 3 different programs to try to unpack the files where most say the files are unidentifiable. The only program that can extract the files from the .pak files extracts them as .unknown files. Do I need one of the RPGMaker programs to get the actual image files?

Last edited:

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I tried looking for the image files, but I can't really figure out where/what files they are. All I see are .pak, .asar, and .dll files. Do I have to unpack or decrypt the files or something? I'm not really to familiar with this kind of stuff, but if you tell me how to get the image files, I can edit them and have them translated in a few days if there's not too many.

update: I've tried to unzip the .pac files, but I keep getting errors. Is there some program or process I'm missing?

update 2: Alright, I've installed like 3 different programs to try to unpack the files where most say the files are unidentifiable. The only program that can extract the files from the .pak files extracts them as .unknown files. Do I need one of the RPGMaker programs to get the actual image files?

you have to upack the .asar file using 7 zip unpacker but i'll not work after downloading the program u have to download the .asar file format extractor I'll give the link

Reactions: Hakuowlo