RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Abduction!? Breast alien!! I am a galaxy milk server [RJ01116584] [Tanoshiitake]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01116584_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

An alien who loves breasts tastes the breasts of a big-breasted JK!! Breast removal game!!
■Contents■

Title: Abduction!! Breast Alien!?I am a milk server in the galaxy
Genre: Avoidance erotic action game Erotic
genre: Breast specialized type, nipple torture, breast milk, bulging breasts, etc...
HCG number: Basic erotic CG 10 types + α+ Differences

■Story (Synopsis)■

At the school of Chisato, a slightly unscrupulous female student,
there are rumors of UFOs appearing in the town.

However, Chisato does not believe in such occultism and
talks about boring rumors. Tired of her school lessons, she leaves school early.

That night, unable to sleep, she
encounters a rumored UFO at school on her way home from the convenience store

. She is surprised, but for a short time, the UFO approaches Chisato's head and takes
her to the UFO. When Chisato wakes up

in the UFO that takes her inside, an
alien with a pig's face appears before

her.The alien declares that he will make Chisato a "space livestock" and takes care of
her.

Will Chisato, whose body has been modified to have a mother's milk constitution,
be able to escape from the UFO safely?

Tags: Ahegao, Big Breasts, Breasts, Machine Sex, Nipple Teasing, Slave, Successive Orgasms, Vulgar Moans

Download Links (jap):

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.