Wolf RPG - [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

1. 4.00 star(s)

MyNameIsPalpaterare

Game hours: 13h

Considerations:
    First of all, the MTL is quite competent, it makes possible to enjoy the game. I was anxious to being able to play it.
    As a every game made by Acerola, it's good, but compared to titles like Leanna – Slice of Life, it ends up sounding like Leanna 2, even because of the extreme similarity of situations, but mainly of the main characters.
    There are considerable innovations, there was the addition of two female characters, which follow the same idea as the main one, which is good, as it helps in the variety of CG.
    An interesting thing too, is the possibility to choose between the size of the breasts, personally I don't care, by default these games have busty girls and I like big tits.
    The addition of sexual parameters was excellent because its causes variation in the dialogues, there is still the presence of acquireable characteristics which is also very fun.
    The combats are interesting, as they allow sexual interaction with the protagonist. Even if you have a macro on hand instead of your penis, you can grind the sexual parameters. ;D
    As for the criticisms, the first one is about combat interactions, there are only 3 variations of standardized positions for all types of monsters, and as much as it is an addition, I think it would be better to have 2 standardized positions and 1 variant between each monster, that would add more flavor. Finally, I criticize the absence of Orcs, very bad Acerola.
    There is still an absence of possibilities where the husband can spy what his wife has done, I personally consider this a serious flaw.
    Something still important, I think the emotional variation graphically shown during the dialogues with her husband, very poor. Also, I emphasize again, the similarity between Leanna and Monica is very great, which in my opinion is something Horrible, because along with other reasons it makes you feel like you're playing a DLC or a Leanna 2 – Slice of nothing different.
    Finally, I say that I liked Leanna more (it's ok if you disagree, that's my opinion), which I would give 5 stars since it's the original with this protagonist hahaha.
    But something that must be said is that there is a lot of potential in this game to surpass Leanna, which could be achieved with a DLC, something that aims to fill some gaps left from one game to another, but mainly a greater differentiation between the protagonists (yes this is very important to me) that could be obtained, with more characterization options, something like changing the color of hair and eyes, which is certainly is much easier than putting on or taking off breasts.

Parameters:
    Enjoy – 10
    Graphic Quality - 10
    Graphic variety - 8
    Gameplay - 10
    Characters – 6

Final: 8.8/10