Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
Does saying +1 actully help?

If so

+1
Yes there is a secret number that must be reached via +1, then the hidden translators jump into action. A big complex, heavy dialog game like this? I'd say at least 300 +1, maybe even more.

edit: a trick the translators dont want you to know, is that you can not use +3 or +60 or some number like that, but you can use multiple +1+1+1+1+1+1+1++1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 to get the same effect as many many single +1 posts! Use with caution though!

• Haha
Reactions: pen11 and Tewi

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
I know you are being ironic, but i think that translators choose which game they are going to translate based on personal preferences and the amount of people that would play a translated game...

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I know you are being ironic, but i think that translators choose which game they are going to translate based on personal preferences and the amount of people that would play a translated game...
In addition to that, I also think the +1 is mainly to keep the thread bumped so that it doesn't just fade into memory, so that if someone is looking for a translation project, they don't miss "this game" by the mere fact it's not on page 1 of translation requests, but on page 3+ instead.

Reactions: trool22
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote