Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 6, 2017
kinda shocked that Kagura hasn't pick this one up yet
Yeah "Tear and the Library of Labyrinths" was released by Acerola in March of last year then in english by Kagura in November of the same year. This game was released by Acerola in February and Kagura hasn't even made an announcement. However some people are saying Acerola is releasing DLC for this game and that might be why we haven't heard anything from Kagura because they are waiting for the DLC to drop.

In other news Acerola has announced their I wonder how long till Kagura translates that. :unsure:

giannisww

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah "Tear and the Library of Labyrinths" was released by Acerola in March of last year then in english by Kagura in November of the same year. This game was released by Acerola in February and Kagura hasn't even made an announcement. However some people are saying Acerola is releasing DLC for this game and that might be why we haven't heard anything from Kagura because they are waiting for the DLC to drop.

In other news Acerola has announced their I wonder how long till Kagura translates that. :unsure:
Also Demon queen Mellisa they picked that 2 years ago? and still not out

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, with oneone1, it seems more rpg-like (like treasure hunter claire, brave alchemist colette and so on)

Also Demon queen Mellisa they picked that 2 years ago? and still not out
That one is probably getting hold on on steam, maybe due to loli?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Yeah, with oneone1, it seems more rpg-like (like treasure hunter claire, brave alchemist colette and so on)

That one is probably getting hold on on steam, maybe due to loli?
Collab between oneone1 and Acelora seem like a dream team.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote