RPGM [Translation Request] Ado Usta sea island [Barony Sengia]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Obsolete. It got an official translation:
https://f95zone.to/threads/castaway-of-the-ardusta-sea-v1-02-barony-sengia-kagura-games.123214/

Here's a MTL for Version 1.0.09 (The one the OP links to).

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Installation:
If your game is just a single executable you need to unpack it first. You can do this by using the "EnigmaVBUnpacker" I will add a version as an attachment.
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack". Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" before merging my MTL into it.
Should you just get a white screen on startup rename the "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER" and try again.

This game has a very unorthodox structure and loves to use overly complicated ways to solve simple tasks.
If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
For anyone who's interested, Barony sengia just released a new trial version of their new game, Dragon Wyrmling

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
looks like it breaks the mc audio
Please describe the problem in more detail. What breaks and when?

Edit: How the fuck... I'll look into it.
Edit2: Found the files causing the issue but i still don't know what the issue is. they look normal...
Edit3: found the issue. fixing it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Maybe my eyes are shit but the font is a bit on the hard side for me,any way to make it easier perharps?
It's always a balance between trying to keep it readable and making sure it doesn't escape the screen. (Word wrapping doesn't work properly.)
I use ultra condensed font to make sure text definitely stays on screen but you can easily change that.
In the "www" folder is a folder called "fonts". Drop whatever font you want in there in ".ttf" format.
(You can find hundreds of free fonts on fonts.google.com for example.)
Once your font is in there open the "gamefont.css" with notepad, notepad++ or whatever you have and just change the inside of this bit:
" src: url("FontName.ttf");"
to whatever your ".ttf" file is called and you're done.

Reactions: loos2

gleblondon

Dec 24, 2017
Here's a MTL for Version 1.0.09 (The one the OP links to).

Installation:
If your game is just a single executable you need to unpack it first. You can do this by using the "EnigmaVBUnpacker" I will add a version as an attachment.
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack". Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" before merging my MTL into it.
Should you just get a white screen on startup rename the "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER" and try again.

This game has a very unorthodox structure and loves to use overly complicated ways to solve simple tasks.
If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, i think you did something wrong. So, if dialoge go after choices it is going untranstated. At the beggining, button "sexual expierense" don't working, so i dont know japanese to say is it should be as it is now.

And not so big problem, but skills description untranslated too.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey, i think you did something wrong. So, if dialoge go after choices it is going untranstated. At the beggining, button "sexual expierense" don't working, so i dont know japanese to say is it should be as it is now.

And not so big problem, but skills description untranslated too.
It's been so long that I do not have a working .trans file for this anymore, but I manually edited the files to fix the opening options in MTL1.2 now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-ado-usta-sea-island-barony-sengia.56018/post-6269975

Odd that nobody told me about the broken option back then.

piergod

Jul 30, 2017
does anybody have a way out of the deepest part of the dungeon once you get down to the end of the trolley? I can't get back to the upper floors once I go down.

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
does anybody have a way out of the deepest part of the dungeon once you get down to the end of the trolley? I can't get back to the upper floors once I go down.
can you give me a screenshot, I'll see if i can help

piergod

Jul 30, 2017
1638837185440.png I can't move past the gate opening, there are several other places with this type of issue.

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
View attachment 1533661 I can't move past the gate opening, there are several other places with this type of issue.
Ah that one, I cant really help because I also got stuck there. Maybe because of the patch?, I played this game for the first time with a AdventCirno auto translation, its goin well and I reach one of the ending, tried with the patch and I cant progress further, I'll try playing with the patch again and see if the problem occurs.

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
View attachment 1533661 I can't move past the gate opening, there are several other places with this type of issue.
Yup, its because of the patch, an event and dialogue should've played when you reach that gate

Played the unpatched one, no problem, after a dialogue, you can move through
Ported the save data from unpatched to patched, dialogue didnt start so you cant continue