RPGM [Translation Request: Adventure of Elise the Oracle Warrior 2 (Heisendou)]

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Banished Empress and the penal colony has an almost complete translation Thread, this guy Daedroth is doing a translation of Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya and Miko's Sexual Adventure. That means that only the two Ellis games, Slut and Dungeon would be missing for doing a good job of translation. I know Heisen just released a new game but it is still too early to mention it as there is still no download link, plus it is made for you in other RPG software

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Banished Empress and the penal colony has an almost complete translation Thread, this guy Daedroth is doing a translation of Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya and Miko's Sexual Adventure. That means that only the two Ellis games, Slut and Dungeon would be missing for doing a good job of translation. I know Heisen just released a new game but it is still too early to mention it as there is still no download link, plus it is made for you in other RPG software
Nice! Didn't know he took 2 Heisendou games and translating both at the same time, I think he's nearly finish with Miko so can't wait when the complete translation patch for it came out

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Nice! Didn't know he took 2 Heisendou games and translating both at the same time, I think he's nearly finish with Miko so can't wait when the complete translation patch for it came out
Yeah, i'm still wait for somebody else translate Slut and Dungeon and Elise warrior 2, the first game of Elise was made in rpg xp and have a mt translation. So I don't think somebody will do a proper translation for it.

Aragonl_

Aug 19, 2019
This error comes out when starting the event with the on the room next to ellis after defeating the second boss

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
New game just came out if someone could upload raw game i would machine translate it too.

Only a matter of time 'till it ends op on Sukebei. So far no 'bugfix' releases yet, so it might be fine to get it from a torrent for once, unlike many other games.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
dude is because it is a version made with MTL, sometimes doing that type of translations can cause the game scripts to have issues, which causes an crash in the whole game. That is why it is better to be patient and wait for someone to dedicate themselves to making a more professional translation, if you want to play the game so much to see the scenes you can search or ask someone if they have a save of the game

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017

Only a matter of time 'till it ends op on Sukebei. So far no 'bugfix' releases yet, so it might be fine to get it from a torrent for once, unlike many other games.
Thanks for the link friend, although this in japanese I will try to see if I can unlock all the scenes to upload a save of the game. Also have to wait for someone to take the time to translate it