RPGM Complete {Translation Request} Adventurer Fiana attacked dungeon

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
RJ238841_img_main.jpg

Fiana, a female adventurer who adventures around the world, one day, there was a village that was mad and devastated.
The cause is that the demons living in the nearby dungeon are eager to let the village live.
Fiana, full of a sense of justice, decided to go to the dungeon and be patient.

Reactions: timmie123

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yo, was gonna keep this as a surprise, but I'm nearly done with the translation (menus, skills, story/dialogue, etc translated).
Should be finished in a day or two if I keep my progress up.
I was expecting to finish today, but for some reason, the game devs apparently have a hard-on for the slime monster (seriously, the single slime enemy has literally the same amount of text for the sex scenes as 3 other enemies combined, which is a PitA to translate because I don't have that fetish at all), so I'll need to postpone for a bit.

IMHO not a great game, but it's worth just playing quickly and moving on, heh.
Otherwise yeah, nearly done.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
Yo, was gonna keep this as a surprise, but I'm nearly done with the translation (menus, skills, story/dialogue, etc translated).
Should be finished in a day or two if I keep my progress up.
I was expecting to finish today, but for some reason, the game devs apparently have a hard-on for the slime monster (seriously, the single slime enemy has literally the same amount of text for the sex scenes as 3 other enemies combined, which is a PitA to translate because I don't have that fetish at all), so I'll need to postpone for a bit.

IMHO not a great game, but it's worth just playing quickly and moving on, heh.
Otherwise yeah, nearly done.
I guess its worth a try and then uninstalling it

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I guess its worth a try and then uninstalling it
Yeah. Game is so easy that its Easy Mode is literally an enemy insta-kill mode, and the Gallery can be unlocked at any time. Shouldn't take more than 20 minutes at most to actually play through in this way.

Also, game translation is completed. Uploaded at ULMF here:

or the Mega in my sig. Cheers, boys and girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bakayaro
Jun 22, 2017
Is that machine translated!?
Not according to the info:
Professional manual translation

One day, Fiana, a female adventurer, discovered a desolate village, devoid of inhabitants.
She discovered that the cause for their disappearance was a poisonous miasma emitted from demons living in the nearby dungeon.
Fiana, full of justice, decided to go to the dungeon and remove the demon and the miasma.
I have gone a head and uploaded it to mega for everyone here :)
[I have not played it myself yet, so I do not know how good/bad the translation is]
Enjoy!

Last edited: