RPGM Complete {Translation Request} Adventurer Fiana attacked dungeon

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
There should be an English translation on SVS:
Yeah I saw this yesterday ago, funny enough, this was uploaded only a few minutes after I uploaded my translation to ULMF.

"Professional manual translation": Yeaaaah, I'm no professional, but thanks. :p
It's a fan-made translation, so not MTL.

Reactions: Yank00
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah I saw this yesterday ago, funny enough, this was uploaded only a few minutes after I uploaded my translation to ULMF.

"Professional manual translation": Yeaaaah, I'm no professional, but thanks. :p
It's a fan-made translation, so not MTL.
Incase that it is your translation Emerald, you should simply do something like this to your translated games:
editing.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Incase that it it is your translation Emerald, you should simply do something like this to your translated games:
Appreciate it, but I don't upload the GameInfo file with my translations, so that's usually the fault of whoever uploads the actual game to F95Zone (sorry, don't mean to criticize anyone); in fact, I always translate the GameInfo file for myself, since it's such a simple fix.

However, I'll probably start including that "translated" file in my translations if people continue to have problems with it. My original mentality was that it's just easier to have only a Data folder and a Read Me in my translation patch as to avoid complicating things or confusing people.

As for identifying myself as translator, ehhhh ... I usually mention it somewhere in the game credits or elsewhere, but I don't really need the recognition upfront like that, esp since it takes away from the dev.

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut
Jun 22, 2017
i get this error how do i fix that
Simply put the game does not support the 'full screen mode' - which is what your game is set to start as.

1) Make a shortcut, of the game.exe (right-click the game.exe and select 'create shortcut')
2) go to 'Target' "Adventurer Fiana and the Dungeon Assault\Game.exe" -window copy and paste the blue text into the Target: 'box'
Game Properties.JPG
This will force the game to start in window mode.

Be aware that this is a one time solution, meaning you would have to do this for every game that does not support 'full screen mode' aka where you get the same error message.

There is a more permanent solution, that evolves either uninstalling/re-installing the game engine or directly modifying it in regedit.

Jun 22, 2017
Appreciate it, but I don't upload the GameInfo file with my translations, so that's usually the fault of whoever uploads the actual game to F95Zone (sorry, don't mean to criticize anyone); in fact, I always translate the GameInfo file for myself, since it's such a simple fix.

However, I'll probably start including that "translated" file in my translations if people continue to have problems with it. My original mentality was that it's just easier to have only a Data folder and a Read Me in my translation patch as to avoid complicating things or confusing people.

As for identifying myself as translator, ehhhh ... I usually mention it somewhere in the game credits or elsewhere, but I don't really need the recognition upfront like that, esp since it takes away from the dev.
That is certainly a fair enough opinion to have :)
But just like the devs. deserve full credit for creating the game, you should get full credit for translating the game.
It has certainly happened to me with a few games I have machine translated & later manually edited certain parts where the machine translation failed me, I upload them here and shortly after someone has posted them on svs, either as their 'own' translation or as with you 'a professional translation' where it was simply machine/fan translation.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator
Dec 21, 2018
I translated this game nearly two years ago, guys. No need to +1 it. Just stop being lazy and actually check whether or not the game is translated before spamming next time.
+1 this. ;)

Seriously though, I for one am grateful that you took the time to translate it, MTL or otherwise. Thank you.

If anyone is having trouble running the game like I did, install the RPGMaker Ace VX Run Time Package, found here:

Last edited: