RPGM [Translation Request] After School Exhibition HS Girl 2 [Double Melon]

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Taking this as my main project.
I've talked with another translator in helping me with this as a duo project in which he agreed he would but only after his work is done, which I'm involved with one of them. Nothing is set in stone though, anything can happen from now until that point but for myself, I'll get started it on it since I'm free for the time being.

I'll use this thread to update news on the translation, or if you want (Shameless Plug:BootyTime:) You can join the discord linked in my signature which is the Translator's Hub to get in touch with me about the project etc.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Okay, I'm back to working on this again full time.
Had to finish a project, and was gonna start another but circumstances have changed.
I don't have an estimate for this as there's a lot and this will be my biggest project to date, but just know I'll work hard and fast to get this done as quickly as possible for you guys. Please bare with me as I take it on. I'll continue to share any updates in here.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Had to finish a project, and was gonna start another but circumstances have changed.
I don't have an estimate for this as there's a lot and this will be my biggest project to date, but just know I'll work hard and fast to get this done as quickly as possible for you guys. Please bare with me as I take it on. I'll continue to share any updates in here.

God speed.

Gzero118

Jan 5, 2020
Thank god, I will wait for it :PogChamp: