RPGM [Translation Request] Age of Ashes [RJ315612] [Morning explosion]

Aug 21, 2022
Know anyone lol ?
please then upload on gofile.io, then I'll upload it to mega. just go to this link: . and click on "upload files" upload the game folder in zip, you can transform it using winrar. after you finish uploading it will generate a link in the site just copy and paste here.

rickybobby5100

Feb 29, 2020
please then upload on gofile.io, then I'll upload it to mega. just go to this link: . and click on "upload files" upload the game folder in zip, you can transform it using winrar. after you finish uploading it will generate a link in the site just copy and paste here.

once ya make the mega ill be deleting my comments

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
someone should put this version in some extra thread, then.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
An official English translation has become available:
Is the official English translation any good? As in, is it written in a way that can be easily understood by a native English speaker? Or is it the kind of MTL that sounds like complete gibberish?

EDIT: Okay, I played some of it. The English is... alright, if a bit janky. Which is why I chose to interpret the dialogue as both a language barrier between characters and a passive observer from the future's interpretation of language drift.

Last edited:

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
finished the game at about the 5 hours mark and i gotta say it's p good, however this isn't an rpg it's basically a VN with action pieces scattered around so be ready to read a lot of dialogue, otherwise story are good, scene are animated (albiet it's a 2-3 frames animation), combat is decent and easy, translation are a bit fucked but readable and a very interesting setting for an H-game imma give it a 4/5

also here's the full gallery save for it (floors bottom to top)
-CG and scene gallery
-story CG
-standing character CGs
-char info
-historical sources
-battle simulator

edit: also it seem the dev have already planned the sequels to the series with the next one coming out december 2023- january 2024: 1695367989097.png

Last edited:
Reactions: medassin