Others Complete [Translation Request] Agent Mirai ~Extreme Acme Machine Rape Training~[RJ435434] エージェントミライ~極限アクメ機械姦調教~

blackcape

Mar 21, 2020
Agent Mirai: Extreme Acme Rape Machine Training (ver 2.1)

2023-06-07 17.41.00.png

Translated 98% of in-game languages to English. Playable from start to finish.
Not yet formatted (as there are some offsets when translating to English characters). Please let me know the location of the offset (what day, what text, etc.).

MEGA:

Enjoy, machine restraint fans.

3Balance

Nov 17, 2021
Getting a rather inconsistent glitch where the game softlocks after hitting a button, and no UI elements show up or become intractable. Translation's working fine for me. Think it's something about the game not loading in properly and getting stuck, don't know if translation related. Have to reset and save often as a result. 1686163479902.png

sdxpro2233

Sep 16, 2021
Just to let everyone know, the アップデート後について.txt file that comes with the game has instructions on how to bypass the game roadblocks. To unlock the animation gallery, select "Chapter Select" and click the lower left corner of the screen 50 times.
how? where?

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
how? where?
From the game release thread:

There is a Japanese text file included that lists how to unlock the extra modes without having to unlock achievements:

ENDLESS MODE release command
Select Chapter Select and click 25 times near Mirai's ponytail hair clip.

For those who have trouble releasing achievements

Anime gallery release command (all achievements released)
Select "Chapter Select" and click the lower left corner of the screen 50 times.

Click the lower right corner of the screen 15 times to reset achievements.
It's literally a file in the release.

orion42m

Aug 16, 2017
Agent Mirai: Extreme Acme Rape Machine Training (ver 2.1)

View attachment 2680922

Translated 98% of in-game languages to English. Playable from start to finish.
Not yet formatted (as there are some offsets when translating to English characters). Please let me know the location of the offset (what day, what text, etc.).

MEGA:

Enjoy, machine restraint fans.
I was wondering how you managed to extract the game files so that you could edit them?

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
I was wondering how you managed to extract the game files so that you could edit them?
From my post in the game thread:

After looking into it I have determined:

1) This was built in the engine.
2) Much/all of the game is pre-rendered so that won't be possible without decensoring all the images/videos.

Tyrano builds stuff into an electron app, all the interesting stuff goes into "app.asar" (an archive), which can be extracted, from there you can see the "data/video" folder with about 1GB worth of mp4s in it.
That that post includes a link to the gihutb repo for the asar npm package, which is able to read and write those archives.

Inside the asar I mentioned is a folder at "data/scenario", I think all of the stuff you would want to translate is in the .ks files there (as well as maybe some random images if you want to translate any text embedded in images as well).