None Complete [Translation-request] Akuma-chan power to fuck all you want!

Michkel

Feb 6, 2021
[Translation-request] Akuma-chan power to fuck all you want!
RJ390526_img_main.jpg
Developer: 530

Censorship: Censored

Other Title: アクマちゃんパワーでヤリ放題!ゲーム版 ~悪魔から催眠パワーを授かったおじさんに弄ばれた彼女たちとその末路~

Language: Japanese

Release Date: 21/05/2022

Platform: Windows
Requirements:
Processor: Pentium 4
Memory: 1 GB
Graphics: VRAM 1 GB
DirectX: 9.0c
Storage: 446.78MB

Description:

A 42-year-old virgin uncle summons the demon Akuma-chan in a dubious ritual,
Gaining the power to control other people's minds through a contract with Akuma-chan.
He hypnotizes the girls in his neighborhood and then starts sleeping around with them.
She loses her virginity and first kisses in front of her boyfriend. Mother and daughter on top of each other in front of their husbands...
This uncle is able to fuck as much as he wants in various other situations!
In the latter half of the series, the main heroine's mother and daughter have their wedding and the main heroine's mother and daughter have their wedding in the middle of the night.
The "end of the road" of the sub-heroines who have fallen, etc. ......
Also included is a sequel part that describes the aftermath of the second part of the CG collection!
What is the fate of the girls played with by their uncle...?

Download:

jckzynt

Aug 20, 2021
I'm gonna take this as my first(well technically its not, my ever first one got scrapped due to corrupt files) , so if anyone here already in the progress of translating this , could you sent me ur progress so i could help chip in.

also will post the progress here if i think its far enough on the translation.

you could dm me on discord if u're in the middle of doing this one Zoltan#3241

jckzynt

Aug 20, 2021
So a tiny bit progress update,
all the database except commons event i believe are translated and also finished 2 events too, still more to come tho
might finished this one within a week or even less depending on the time ive got for it.

jckzynt

Aug 20, 2021
Alright, so a bit of progress report
Finished like 14 and a half events line, from what i saw there are like a total of 50ish event here and boi.... there sure are lots of text, well what do you expect from a game with literally the devs CG(2 of them) work jammed into a game,

anyway, looks like it will takes more than a week or so, but i'm still hoping it could be earlier, but again depends on the free time ive got for it,

So overall, the progress this time is around 30% ish translated give or take.

edit : alright, scratch that, this will be at least more than a week, maybe coz its my first time it just my wishful thinking, anyway the progress for today is around 35% done , its expected to finish maybe on the 13 or 14 july finger crossed

Last edited: