• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed None [Translation Request] Akuma Seijo ~Demon Girl Step~

wutlalala

Nov 22, 2017
Synopsis: Ruti is a demon who was vanquished long ago and a part of him was sealed away. In the present, he is resurrected by Kyouka who unknowningly used him as a dildo. He hatched a plan to train her as evil mahou shoujo Dark Cherry to collect magical energy to fully regain his form. However, three figures of justice stood in their way the mahou shoujos Melody Queen, Lionel and Aya.

Type: Visual Novel
akuma_top.jpg
Tags: Combat, School, Tentacles, Defloration, Rape, Fantasy, Corruption, Transformation

Original title: 悪魔聖女 ~デーモンガール・ステップ~

Language: Japanese

DL Site

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

wutlalala

Nov 22, 2017
yeeee I ment to request for the game not translation req anyone know how i can move this to game requests?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yeeee I ment to request for the game not translation req anyone know how i can move this to game requests?
says there's no English translation, without one a game will get rejected from game requests. Only staff can move threads.