RPGM [Translation request] Alcummy of Amelie

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release.
1.1: Fixed recollection room script.

Last edited:

Slimian

Jan 12, 2021
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
i get an error when i try to enter recollection room it says i dont have graphics/parallaxes/foggy recollections

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Oh, I didn't inform anyone in this thread that I'm working on the translation. So yeah, it's actively being worked on, and, considering that the game doesn't have that much text, I plan to finish it this year, in November, most likely.
And I don't recommend playing it with MTL, since it will utterly butcher lewd dialogues (I can tell because even with my N2 Japanese proficiency I have some trouble with them -- highly contextual stuff).
Anyways, I'm planning to translate the whole happypink's catalogue. Will keep you posted.

Last edited:

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Oh, I didn't inform anyone in this thread that I'm working on the translation. So yeah, it's actively being worked on, and, considering that the game doesn't have that much text, I plan to finish it this year, in November, most likely.
And I don't recommend playing it with MTL, since it will utterly butcher lewd dialogues (I can tell because even with my N2 Japanese proficiency I have some trouble with them -- highly contextual stuff).
Anyways, I'm planning to translate the whole happypink's catalogue. Will keep you posted.
Thank you ahead of time! I'm looking forward to its completion, but of course, take your time and go at your own pace! Quality and your continued health are preferable over speed, after all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth