Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
+1

Yes! So much yesssss!!! I would love love love to see this translated. I extracted CGs and those are quite nice indeed, but not only that, there is so much to this game that it's impossible to play properly without understanding Japanese sadly. But the little gameplay I did play I'd say it seems like quite a fun and entertaining non-traditional turn based JRPG

Reactions: b3gf3sh

Sworyi

Mar 6, 2019
So which files are the latest that we need to use in order to install the patch? I was trying to follow the thread but some posts linked it back to page 19 - and then also the translation patch had been updated with new posts. Is the latest one the last one that was posted on here? And do we have to install it in a certain order like 1.0 -> 1.1 or we can just start from 1.1 and install it just fine?

Thanks

EDIT: oh right; is this patch translation + ui further than the one that was posted somewhere (I think 4chan) - that patch is the one linked in vndb. But when I tried to find the actual source, for some reason I couldn't even find it within the thread itself... Also not sure how far that ui patch is as well.

paultheperve

Sep 28, 2020
The script was honestly the easiest part about this whole mess.... right now I'm in the process of tweaking the time it waits between requests in an attempt to prevent bans at the cost of speed.
Any possibility of seeing the source code? Would be interested in how the sausage was made here.

paultheperve

Sep 28, 2020
For those of us coming into this at page 25:

The current patch's progress is version 0.41, UI translations and some story.
Progress is halted for the moment while our diligent translators take a break. We will hear from them when they are good and ready to go again.

The patch itself and instructions on how to use it are on page 20, second post from the top (if you are displaying 20 posts at a time) by Eraea. Download the 7z, extract it to the folder containing your .exe. Download the machine translated story patch which is mentioned in the same post to get a rough translation of the dialogue.

The patch is confirmed to work with 1.00 and 1.01 game. Make sure to use patch 0.41_fixed as the previous version had a game breaking bug. If you use the non fixed your save will not be usable when you apply the fixed patch, you will need to start over again.

Thanks for all your hard work so far guys!

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
For those of us coming into this at page 25:

The current patch's progress is version 0.41, UI translations and some story.
Progress is halted for the moment while our diligent translators take a break. We will hear from them when they are good and ready to go again.

The patch itself and instructions on how to use it are on page 20, second post from the top (if you are displaying 20 posts at a time) by Eraea. Download the 7z, extract it to the folder containing your .exe. Download the machine translated story patch which is mentioned in the same post to get a rough translation of the dialogue.

The patch is confirmed to work with 1.00 and 1.01 game. Make sure to use patch 0.41_fixed as the previous version had a game breaking bug. If you use the non fixed your save will not be usable when you apply the fixed patch, you will need to start over again.

Thanks for all your hard work so far guys!
thank you for doing these resumes of what has happened!