Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

Mar 21, 2019
Completely forgot about this and came up randomly in the back of my mind again, might aswell mark here so when updates appear again i can keep track, +1

Lucas48

Jul 16, 2018
se ve muy interesante el juego fuera de lo que es estrujar le ganzo por lo que tengo muchas ganas de jugarlo

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
+1 on this shit, how has nobody done this yet

Y'all TL's slackin' rn
Ah, but of course. The hired under a contract translators that are getting paid to translate this game are totally slacking off.

How about you show some respect to the people who owe us nothing and still decided to pour their efforts and free time into translating games so that we can all enjoy them?

And to answer your question, currently no one is working on the translation. Eraea, the translator responsible for most of the current UI and story translation, has posted that they'd be unable to work on the project for an unspecified amount of time due to IRL reasons.

If you're in that much of a hurry, you can always read the posts in this thread detailing how to decompile the game and start translating it yourself with DeepL or a similar translator. That way you might come to appreciate the work these people do voluntarily.

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Ah, but of course. The hired under a contract translators that are getting paid to translate this game are totally slacking off.

How about you show some respect to the people who owe us nothing and still decided to pour their efforts and free time into translating games so that we can all enjoy them?

And to answer your question, currently no one is working on the translation. Eraea, the translator responsible for most of the current UI and story translation, has posted that they'd be unable to work on the project for an unspecified amount of time due to IRL reasons.

If you're in that much of a hurry, you can always read the posts in this thread detailing how to decompile the game and start translating it yourself with DeepL or a similar translator. That way you might come to appreciate the work these people do voluntarily.
I'm wondering how to know which game are officially translating, normally Japanese games are not sold very well in the west compare to the sold number of Japanese site especially games being rejected by steam because of their "problematic" content, this game definitely fall well into that category, so there are high chance this game will never get translate at all.

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
How get "event" tab to progress with unique girls? I have like 4 of them with 0/3.
Do I have to get special traits with them? Should I hook them up with special clients? Should I "dispatch" them?

View attachment 1096140
Each unique girl has different requirements to progress their events. Each of them have to be completed in order, and some of them have conditions that have to be met in order to progress that can end up locking you out, i.e. "while a virgin"
For the one you're showing in this picture, after hustling her at least twice, you need to hustle her to a customer with the appearance "slim uncle with a goatee", (likely the guy being displayed to the left), then hustle her to a customer who's "burly with thick lips", and then talk to her
Also there is a wiki in English hosted on Fandom for Dohna Dohna

Last edited: