Unity None [Translation Request] AnaSyoujo / あなにはまる少女 [chichibuturi][RJ317820]

anoncat

Sep 15, 2019
This is my first translation request, apologies if I have formatted improperly.

Overview:
One day, you're casually walking along the street when you discover a girl that's stuck inside a hole.
Since she doesn't want me to call for more help, it's up to me to save her alone.
Whether by shaking her hips, stripping her, peeping on her, getting her wet, or pushing against her!?
Use whatever means at your disposal to get her out of the hole!
...and find out why she's in such a hurry to escape!

Censored: Yes
Developer: chichibuturi
Version: 1.12
Platform: PC (VR and non-VR playable)
Language: Japanese to English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Preview Images:

Last edited:

CooperOOO

Jun 7, 2017
Been playing this a bit and I can't for the life of me lift her damn skirt and I'm just stuck here...
For the first part, grab around her waist and try to pull her out of the hole.

Haven't been able to progress past this, the only part of her dialogue I can make sense of is she starts talking about her skirt, but I can't move it.

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Not that part, I managed to do that, what I meant to say was, after that she says you need to undo her skirt, and by that point I try every hand option possible to no avail or how to grasp her skirt to well, undo it and proceed with the game afterwards, and that's the part where I'm stuck.

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Once I start the game by selecting the first option from the main menu, I just get a black screen with "fps" on the top left corner. I can rotate the camera with the right-click and see a weird textured ground.

Anyone have a solution for that?

Solivan

May 10, 2017
i'v been trying to figure this out for awhile now, both with and without vr, and i'v tried everything!... and it's alot easier to hit spots while in vr, so i have a suspician that there's something else you must do befor you can actually grab the skirt

Inevel

Apr 25, 2018
So play with pc mode is harder than VR when grab a skirt. unfortunately , I don't have a VR ,so sad

Solivan

May 10, 2017
AnaSyoujo_Data\StreamingAssets\PhysicalAssets
AnaSyoujo_v1.0\AnaSyoujo_Data\StreamingAssets\PhysicalAssets\101
AnaSyoujo_v1.0\AnaSyoujo_Data\StreamingAssets\PhysicalAssets\201
AnaSyoujo_v1.0\AnaSyoujo_Data\StreamingAssets\PhysicalAssets\202

抝偺堿栄_UnderHair.dat>男の陰毛_UnderHair.dat
堿栄_UnderHair.dat>陰毛_UnderHair.dat
i dont get it.... what exactly are you trying to say with linking those assets?

Solivan

May 10, 2017
i went ahead and bought the newest version on dlsite, and yes, that version has no issues at all

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Once I start the game by selecting the first option from the main menu, I just get a black screen with "fps" on the top left corner. I can rotate the camera with the right-click and see a weird textured ground.

Anyone have a solution for that?
Okay, I've just changed my computer language to Japanese and it works fine now :)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
i went ahead and bought the newest version on dlsite, and yes, that version has no issues at all
Might wanna provide a link or something to it? If possible, then again this thread started as a translation request so I don't know if a new thread should be made for just the game alone. Also having no issues with lifting her skirt as well?

Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
If you go with the current v1.01, and you have an Nvidia GPU, the game works. If you have an AMD GPU, the game hangs after the skirt part. The Dev is waiting for an AMD GPU to arrive which will arrive on the 29th according to the circle's discord.

eradoh

Jun 14, 2020
Now I'm stuck at the omake/bonus scene. I'm assuming the first action you need to take is grabbing the metal pan, but I can't interact with it.

Rayzota

Nov 28, 2018
What should we do when in the skirt part? Just pull her skirt off?

New : So AMD GPU user will eventually still stuck at skirt part?

Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
v1.1

2021年03月28日不具合修正内容追加細かな不具合修正
ヒントに手の名前を追加
タライ注視時間を調整
非同期GPUデータ取得の遅延改善、オプション追加
-
March 28, 2021 Bug fixes added
Minor bug fixes
Add hand name to hint
Adjust the basin gaze time