Unity None [Translation Request] AnaSyoujo / あなにはまる少女 [chichibuturi][RJ317820]

Azed351

Jun 25, 2021
Who knows, how to increase the fps of the game, am rocking 10 fps rn, XD , I dont know how to increase it, (note: am using a laptop, not a gaming one)

Reactions: shar103

TurboGrisha

Jul 21, 2020
Faced a black screen problem. Fixing the problem by changing the settings in Config.
There are problems with the skirt. Tried different versions and file replacements. When changing the language, I did not feel the difference.

hikineet

Dec 24, 2021
To anyone who already finish the game. can i ask you for the save file so maybe i can progress ? . it on C:\Users\[Name of your user]\AppData\LocalLow\CHICHIBUTURI\AnaSyoujo. You need to go to settings and view hidden items to see AppData folder

hikineet

Dec 24, 2021
Thank you guys. Once again you solved an issue. I was driven crazy with the skirt not doing anything and the girl just standing there and not saying a word. It was so arkward^^.
Now with 1.12 I finally got past that scene. Thank you thank you thank you.
can i ask you for the save file so maybe i can progress ? . it on C:\Users\[Name of your user]\AppData\LocalLow\CHICHIBUTURI\AnaSyoujo. You need to go to settings and view hidden items to see AppData folder

Soksokcu

Jun 27, 2018
How is everyone got this game to work ? when i start the game it is just black screen but i can hear the sound and i can rotate the camera.
View attachment 1110083
I have absolutely no idea how to fix this, even i ran it through locale emulator but it doesn't help :(((
Please help i really want to try this game.

Edit> sigh nvm i had to completely change the language of my pc, i hope someone can mod this so we can play in english PC in the future.
what game is it you have on your sign bro

CanisCoyote

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, I need some help because I got stuck here by now. I was able to finally start the game after I deleted the config json file, but when I press the main scenario it says the game name and nothing happens from there.
I tried another guys method to change the level files name which skipssome part of the story, but after the conversation with the girl in school I recieve a black screen, and only the menu bar is working. Then I tried the config file save method mentioned here, and I can see the menu like this, but noghing else works beside config/main scenari, the extra and others completely useless buttons. Anyone has an ide what could be the problem?
I have Windows 11 and changed the locale to JP, I tried NTLEA as well, the same thing happens.

Thank you.