Unity None [Translation Request] AnaSyoujo / あなにはまる少女 [chichibuturi][RJ317820]

anemone7

Feb 24, 2020
It still works in 1.12 version as well. Thank you.
File is that.
hmm I tried overwriting, this doesn't work like that easy right?

EDIT: NVM it worked! just needed ver1.12, was on 1.01 and it went black screen, but 1.12 works thanks!

And about VAM, I have been playing it a lot since last year, in terms of model and lighting, it is really awesome, in some scenes, you almost can't even notice it's not the real world.
But this game is currently the best out of all the "other" VR games, the maker put in a lot of work as in sound, physics, and liquid simulations, and hopefully change other VR games in the future.

btw this site has 1.12 download atm:

Last edited:

SuperRayen

Jan 19, 2018
can someone explain to me where did my 140 fps go?
After literally downloading the 1.12 the game became unplayable for some reason.basically my fps went from 140 (250+in menu) in ver1 to LITERALLY 22 fps in 1.12 and 22 fps at least suposed to hold someth but NO its literally perma freezing tho there is no high ram nor cpu consumption and medium gpu load and i also notice the fps in the menu is now stuck at 90
tried messin up with the options but no luck i need a save sigh

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
Thank you guys. Once again you solved an issue. I was driven crazy with the skirt not doing anything and the girl just standing there and not saying a word. It was so arkward^^.
Now with 1.12 I finally got past that scene. Thank you thank you thank you.

trkmnr

Mar 30, 2020
Am I missing something or is it impossible to move in this game in vr?
In desktop mode right click + wasd moves you at a snail's pace, but in vr I couldn't find a way to move.
The help screen doesn't say anything about movement in vr mode.
edit:
ok so I've figured it out.
If you have the same problems as me (nothing happens, no dialogue, no nothing), then the game isn't running right for you.
You don't actually have to walk or anything, the game will move you as the story progresses.
In order for the game to run properly you have to go into Language Settings > Date, time & regional formatting > Regional format (dropdown list) - change this to Japanese (Japan). You might want to change this back later.
You also have to go to Language Settings > Administrative language settings, which will open a new window, go to Administrative tab and Change system locale... to Janapese (Japan). This will prompt a restart. Restart and the game should run fine, assuming you don't have anything else to fix. 1.12 worked fine for me on an AMD card.
Leaving your system locale on Japanese will make some applications run in Japanese, but other that that, I haven't seen it cause any problems.

Last edited:

zapzapzapzap

Apr 6, 2020
So... Can someone help me with this? Version 1.12, NVIDIA GPU, Japanese system locale.

edit: i've downloaded this at kimochi.info, today i tested the trial version from dlsite and it works perfectly fine... can someone please send me another site to download it?

Last edited:
Reactions: El Bromas (2019)
Jun 10, 2017
, decensored and gallery unlocked.

Quality hentai,
Just a Heads Up, My game was all bugged after I extracted it(There was some kind of red color on background etc), if this happens to someone else, just delete the config.json on the AnaSyoujo_Data folder. Also, If you want to keep the progress Just Start the game again and let it load and then exit, after that insert this on Config.json(After the "Haptics":1," line
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dt90

May 23, 2020
Just a Heads Up, My game was all bugged after I extracted it(There was some kind of red color on background etc), if this happens to someone else, just delete the config.json on the AnaSyoujo_Data folder. Also, If you want to keep the progress Just Start the game again and let it load and then exit, after that insert this on Config.json(After the "Haptics":1," line
thanks to you I have a working version of the game without censorship

I would like to know, is there an automatic mode for penetration?
the only thing I was able to find is that it does in and out with the penis automatically

I was hoping for an automatic speed of penetration

and when you start a scene there is no way to go back to the start screen?

how can i use the tongue?

Jun 10, 2017
thanks to you I have a working version of the game without censorship

I would like to know, is there an automatic mode for penetration?
the only thing I was able to find is that it does in and out with the penis automatically

I was hoping for an automatic speed of penetration

and when you start a scene there is no way to go back to the start screen?

how can i use the tongue?
Depending on the position of the penis the girl will try to move herself with it but it is very tricky to do that, besides that the only auto penetration mode is the penis auto moving as you say(There is no speed control as far I know), and if you want to change the scene you can press SPACE and it will open a menu when you are already in a scene and then you can select the scene/position you want.
Also, about the tongue, I have no idea but I think you need to get the camera closer to the girl to use the tongue

Reactions: dt90

koerk

Apr 27, 2017
Hi All. So I tried to do the trick by modifying the config file. This did not work for me. But I was able to get rid of the red background by setting the "Head size" to 0 in the games settings. i hope this will also help you.

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
1629873229314.png
Still stuck in this fk skirt!!
1629873365422.png
Not working for me xD!
So is impossible to pass this scenario u_u