Unity None [Translation Request] AnaSyoujo / あなにはまる少女 [chichibuturi][RJ317820]

Trust4

Feb 16, 2020
after I take off the skirt what should I do? appears a written but after nothing happens

elsaxxx

May 22, 2018
For those who are stuck at the skirt scene, the problem is the pc language.
With windows10, changing regional parametrer to japanese is not enought, you have to change format in japanese too.
I also change homepage and system account, in homepage and new user account, in the same windows (translate from french).
After that no more problem. It's totaly linear, you cannot be stuck in this game.
One more tip, enable hint in the game. Even if you don't read japanese (like me) you can still know what hand to use by comparison.

LordSky14

Feb 16, 2020
Be careful if the game is stuck at the skirt level it's maybe because you are using AMD graphics card the creator of the game said he was not an accountant so if you are stuck it's normal
and if the game is running normally it's because you are using an NVIDIA card
can i do something to play if i use a AMD?

D4rk6hosT

Jul 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "LordSky14, message: 5527311, membre: 2033052"]
puis-je faire quelque chose pour jouer si j'utilise un AMD?
[/CITATION]
Je viens de faire cette manipulation pour la faire fonctionner mais je ne sais pas si vous utilisez l'occulus.

Pour que le jeu fonctionne pour ceux qui n'ont pas l'occulus et qui sont sur AMD:
1) Avoir le jeu à la v1.12 et non à la v 1.01. si vous voulez vous débarrasser du bug de la jupe.
2) Allez dans Région (panneau de configuration) et changez le format en japonais, pas besoin de modifier les paramètres régionaux
3) Mettez à jour les pilotes de votre carte graphique AMD

Last edited:

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
For the bonus endings I keep on locking myself. I'm not too sure what to do for route A after kissing even though directions say いくせる, which I'm assuming after translating to make her cum. I tried doing it through her breasts, with hands 1, 2, 6, and tongue rubbing in her breasts and vagina. Nothing, just lock on the base of my hand.

After the initial cunnilingus on route B she just lifts her skirt, doesn't say anything and no directions. In either case, after making her cum, my hand locks too.

I obviously did something wrong and I can't figure it out. If anyone knows the proper method let me know.

bot26012000

Apr 6, 2021
can I have 1.12 uncensored? I've tried to remove censored but sth couldn't be done, my game crashed once I replace the uncensored assets file :(

gun2020

Apr 19, 2021
[QUOTE = "letronix, bài đăng: 5415808, thành viên: 342287"]
Không phải phần đó, tôi đã cố gắng làm điều đó, ý tôi muốn nói là, sau đó cô ấy nói rằng bạn cần phải bỏ phần đó của cô ấy, và đến lúc đó, tôi thử mọi cách sử dụng tay mà không. có. kết quả hoặc làm theo cách nào để kết hợp với cô ấy, hoàn thành nó và tiếp tục trò chơi sau đó, và đó là phần mà tôi phải mắc phải.
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
still cant belive this is the only xray vr/3d game i found, anyone know more? You know, hwere you can play a little in 3d, not just some animation played

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
This is easily the most advanced 3D sex game out there when it comes to tech. Literally everything is here.

Soft body physics !
Cloth physics !
x-ray
physical vagina/penis with all that stretching etc

Reactions: anemone7

Bicboiii17

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone knows how to turn off the lock on the hands? I found a download free from a site, but unsure if its the full game. Also does anyone have the full game to share?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone knows how to turn off the lock on the hands? I found a download free from a site, but unsure if its the full game. Also does anyone have the full game to share?
I think its a button in the bottom interface, on the center-rightmost side

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
This is easily the most advanced 3D sex game out there when it comes to tech. Literally everything is here.

Soft body physics !
Cloth physics !
x-ray
physical vagina/penis with all that stretching etc
calling this the most advanced is a bit much (virtamate is the top1 at this point, its just needs time and more free stuff from community) but this is very good for a simple little game, especially the non-vr and mouse support, very good ideas like like wheel-scroll hand distance cahange, hand selection for different stuff
i hope the game developer makes more stuff
i would like to see some customization (clothing, hair)