RPGM Complete [Translation Request] ANERA Majin Tower

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
RJ227679_img_main.jpg

Summary A fantasy RPG whose main character is a girl who earns money by defeating demons or prostitution in
order to save her best friend in captivity

Last edited:
Reactions: sdfgjhdfszbg

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I found a partial translation that I finished up of this game. The translation is rough but playable (IDK who did it I did very little work on it just basically translating all the books.) and I want to try my hands at translating the images of the H status page however, I am a straight up noob when it comes to this and my first attempts have had mixed results. Getting the colors right is proving to be a pain. If things go well I should finish it up and have it done for people but it will not be at a quality I like to operate at. Just more of a way to learn for me.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It is done! It is a bit rough but I think I did a pretty decent job. I am creating an upload request for the game. Hope you enjoy the parts I actually did! (and didn't do :) )

Reactions: Nykus

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
It is done! It is a bit rough but I think I did a pretty decent job. I am creating an upload request for the game. Hope you enjoy the parts I actually did! (and didn't do :) )
I can't see where the game is?