RPGM [Translation Request] Anti-Demon Stormedge Sakuya

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Guys, just a reminder, if anyone knows how to unlock the two events that im missing(event 10 and 20) please let me know
UPDATE:I just find out how to unlock the two events i was missing, in the story are two occasions that if you lose the fight you get raped, the first one is fighting the school principal if you losse you unlock event 10 and the second one is after you complete a dugeon inside a bar, if you loose to some guy ocompanied by some tugs you get gangbang raped and unlock event 20, this fights are really easy to spot because there is a diamond that if you touch it , drains your HP to 1 and is always on plain sigth before the fight
Note: english is not my main language, sorry for this grammatical mess
that's so simple, whenever you play hentai games you have to lose, you dont play to win lol

Reactions: SKARFACE_ONE

SKARFACE_ONE

Feb 27, 2020
that's so simple, whenever you play hentai games you have to lose, you dont play to win lol
I always play to win, i'm a sore loser lol, something that is worth noting is that depending how you lose your virginity the dialogue changes, for example, if you loose it with the orc that gives you information, she says somethin about saving is virginty for some one special but that she really needs the info and is her duty or something

Flabby

Jun 28, 2017
I always play to win, i'm a sore loser lol, something that is worth noting is that depending how you lose your virginity the dialogue changes, for example, if you loose it with the orc that gives you information, she says somethin about saving is virginty for some one special but that she really needs the info and is her duty or something
Hey SKARFACE_ONE, do you have your save with 10 and 20 unlocked? Don't want to play through the game again and would like to see those.

phantom2020

Aug 15, 2020
Skar do u know how to trigger other events after the professor event 3?