May 8, 2018
Delete 1.png

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: Japanese
(Requesting English Translation)

Instructions/Information:

Peeping, blackmail, recorded sex...this apartment complex will become my paradise.
An H simulation game where all the scenes take place in a certain apartment building.

Peep on the girls using various methods!
Find out their secrets, then blackmail them!
Record them committing sexual acts!
Corrupt them into sluts with relentless H play!

Delete 2.png Delete 3.png Delete 4.png Delete 5.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Guide:
- This is a mini guide for those who obtained the jap version and are struggling like I did, hopefully this helps out
- Names Used In Guide Will Be Made Up Since I Can't Read Japanese
- Scene # might be switched around
- Time Estimated Are Rough
- I Will Create a Better Guide If A Fully Translated Version Is Ever Created, since this guide is rough

Unlocking 4 Girls:
1) Go To Room 03 And Wait Until Married Woman falls asleep (Between 1pm - 2pm) and then enter her room and have sex
2) Go talk to your friend in room 02, and then go back and interact with door 03 , and then go back and talk to your friend in 02
3) Go Interact With the Knocking Icon on door 03 and use blackmail to get new sex scene it’s married woman
4) Talk to friend in room 2 and new room for schoolgirl will be unlocked alongside camera (schoolgirl arrives at 9am)
5) Go Into Room 04 while she is not there and place camera in smoke detector
6) Then Wait Until 6-8pm when she is recording herself and you will obtain blackmail evidence
7) Knock on Door and Blackmail Her after obtaining evidence and you will get Sex Scene 1
8) Wait Until She Is Live Streaming(6pm- 8pm) and then interact with her while she is streaming and you will get Sex Scene 2
9) New Apartment will show up, interact with door 05 then talk to friend and you unlock ability to hide in bathroom. (mother arrives at 8am)
10) Wait Until Mother leaves apartment(8am - 9am) and enter her apartment and hide in bathroom
11) Wait Until She Masturbates (between 12:20pm and 12:40pm)
12) Talk to friend to unlock love drug and use it on the water cup of mother (drinks water at 1pm)
13) Next Use the love drug on married women (drinks water at 12:05pm) , once she masturbates interact with her
14) Afterwards talk to friend and you will unlock apartment 06, (Independent Women Arrives at 8am)
15) When she leaves the house use love drug on water and hide in bathroom
16) After she drinks water ( 8pm) she will masturbate, interact with her
17) After getting sex scene 1, talk to her and blackmail her to get scene 2

How To Get Scenes For Each Women
Married Women
1) Interact with her while she is sleeping (first time)
2) Interact With Her after getting the first scene
3) Use The Love Drug on Her Water, After She Drinks it (12:05pm) she will Masturbate, interact with her
4 and CG) Have sex with her 7 days in a row (not sure on exact day count) wait until 10 pm and event will play
5) Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It
6) Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It

Schoolgirl
1) After Recording her livestreaming, interact with her
2) While She Is Live Streaming Interact With Her
3) Use The Sleeping Drug before she livestreams and then interact with her while is on asleep on stream
4 and CG ) After Unlocking the Other Scenes, While she is livestreaming, Interact With Her And Cum 3 Times
5)Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It
6)Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It

Mother
1) Hide In The Bathroom, Wait till she is Masturbating and Interact With Her
2) Use The Love Drug On Her Water And Then Interact With Her After She Has Drank it
3) Use The Sleep Drug On Her Water And Then Interact With Her After She Has Drank it
4 and CG) After Unlocking the rest of the scenes, wait until 11pm she will Masturbate and Interact With Her (Scene is Currently Broken and after unlocking scene you will be stuck in scene for infinite loop)

Independent Woman
1) Put Love Drug in her water and hide in her bathroom, after she has drank it and started masturbating, interact with her
2) Interact With Her After Getting the First Scene
3) Use The Sleep Drug On Her Water And Then Interact With Her After She Has Drank it
4 and CG) After Unlocking the Other Scenes have sex with her and cum 5 times, in order to do this you have to buy both the upgrades to cum an additional time, one for 10,000 and one for 20,000. (Scene is Currently Broken and after unlocking scene you will be stuck in scene for infinite loop)

Last edited:

EmielRegis

May 9, 2018
Hi guys, to enter the bathroom you need to click on the icon on the door but to have this option you first need to get to the point 9) of Slimecrusher123 ´s guide in the firts post. Also I have find out how to get number 4) and CG of the Married woman! After you did all other 5 options you need to have sex with her 7 days in a row and after that you need to stop visiting her. I stayed in my room and she arrived there to have fun at 10 pm.

May 8, 2018
Hi guys, to enter the bathroom you need to click on the icon on the door but to have this option you first need to get to the point 9) of Slimecrusher123 ´s guide in the firts post. Also I have find out how to get number 4) and CG of the Married woman! After you did all other 5 options you need to have sex with her 7 days in a row and after that you need to stop visiting her. I stayed in my room and she arrived there to have fun at 10 pm.
Thanks a lot, I was struggling a lot to find that 1 scene

Apr 21, 2017
For the Independent Woman bit where u get stuck in looping, you need to open up your dialogue file and Ctrl+F to find a

"jd_event_end": [

After that, you add beneath it:

["end_sex"],

That SHOULD fix that loop, as I've tested it myself. Won't work on the Mother though, so it has to be a different bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slimecrusher123

ninjacurry

Jun 19, 2020
Can't seem to get the mother's end scene...got her to masturbate once at 11pm but didn't have any cum left so couldn't fuck her. After that can't seem to trigger it again. Are there any other conditions for it?

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
I'm not clear on how to get the wife's final event. Do I have to fuck her once a day for 7 days? Do I have to fuck her for 7 days nonstop with no sleep and no cumming?

Last edited:

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Bumping this as well. Can't figure out how to translate this
Translating this is actually pretty simple. There's a dialogue.json file with all the story text, and a localization.json file that has the majority of the user interface in it; there's even an EN locale but since there's no button on the main screen to switch to it you have to change EN to JA and the JA section to EN. The only problem I think is that some of the shop guy's story text might be missing from these.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Do you guys have any save around 3rd girl or maybe full save? I kind of bugged the game by talking and accidentally pressing the bathroom.

Apr 21, 2017
Got two saves in here, the 1st is for the game itself and the 2nd is the gallery.

Gallery is fully unlocked while the game save has everything but the last heart for the Mother and the Wife since the forward is gliched and the latter seems tricky to get.

Path for these are as follows: Users/(your name here)/Appdata/Local/EroApartment