Others [Translation Request] Apartment Story [None] [pH Studio] + Guide

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I translated it

Be aware this is for the initial release which has a few bugs, audio and unfinished stuff.

If anyone owns it please dm me updated version and future versions and I will edit/fix translation accordingly.
The last girl you unlock is straight up unfinished so I rewrote the character to be....a character like the rest.

Just replace the files in game folder. Ping me here if you come across any bad word wrapping or game crash errors.
Click japan flag for english

Bugs I am aware of
-bgm for shop guy is bugged for some reason.
-Last girl ending had you stuck in sex animation (should be fixed)
-There are no animations when there should be (new update allegedly fixed this but can't test cause I don't have it)

Translation bugs
Room 5 locked dialogue crash [fixed]

Last edited:

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
I translated it

Be aware this is for the initial release which has a few bugs, audio and unfinished stuff.

If anyone owns it please dm me updated version and future versions and I will edit/fix translation accordingly.
The last girl you unlock is straight up unfinished so I rewrote the character to be....a character like the rest.

Just replace the files in game folder. Ping me here if you come across any bad word wrapping or game crash errors.

Bugs I am aware of
-There are no animations when there should be (new update allegedly fixed this but can't test cause I don't have it)
Thank you so much for the translation! I will try it out and give feedback afterwards.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
I translated it

Bugs I am aware of
bug when u go for the milf when you first try to open the door it whips out an exception 1650664984126.png

yugdusda

Dec 28, 2019
guys how come i dont have the blackmail option for the school girl i already collect the evidence is it bugged or did i miss out something

yugdusda

Dec 28, 2019
When interacting with her, the film icon is the blackmail option. After putting camera on her room wait until she masturbate, then when she is free knock on her door and threaten her. Enjoy
the thing is we dont have that film icon thing pop up after we get the evidence we can knock the door but nothing to click after that

Reactions: Robi1982

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
bug when u go for the milf when you first try to open the door it whips out an exception View attachment 1771200
Try the attachment again.
I uploaded what I think was the fix.

If not ill check it out over weekend, the release version is such a pain cause play testing is literally a waiting game so if any more pop ups occur make sure to post exactly where

Last edited:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
managed to fix it its in dialogues and with room 5 just put in yamamotos there and it should be fixed tho i broke the me, ya dialogue but it fixed it
Hmmm I did a mass replace of yamamoto to capitalize his name at the end of edit.
What exactly did you do to fix?
I believe I might have fixed but curious what you did.

jacklancaster

Jul 4, 2020
I translated it

Bugs I am aware of
Did you still need the latest version? Maybe you can fix the lack of icons for the schoolgirl as well haha

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I translated it

Bugs I am aware of
Quick question: is this an rpgm game?

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Did you still need the latest version? Maybe you can fix the lack of icons for the schoolgirl as well haha
I can't fix icons, thats on dev, and yes I still need latest version. I'll fix/update translation as it updates. Also I know some text will need redoing since I based text on what happens on screen for one or two things. The game is meant to have tons of pixel animations and I think the newest update fixes that. So would change text to fit it probably.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
FYI to anyone who bought it or using updated version, the creator added English support.
I'll just keep the translation I have now for the most widely spread one (initial release) and just wait for final update to port it over if anyone cares or if I feel like it, cause he broke the game with this newest update it seems. The school girl seems totally bugged out.

Last edited:

jacklancaster

Jul 4, 2020
Alright, after some severe trial and error, I've made a save that resets "story" progress and makes all girls present from the start. This gets around the weird issues affecting Schoolgirl as well. Lmk if there's any questions.