Others [Translation Request] Apartment Story [None] [pH Studio] + Guide

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Alright, after some severe trial and error, I've made a save that resets "story" progress and makes all girls present from the start. This gets around the weird issues affecting Schoolgirl as well. Lmk if there's any questions.
It works but sadly it bypasses all dialogue and just lets you do pixel animations.

Last edited:

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Hmmm I did a mass replace of yamamoto to capitalize his name at the end of edit.
What exactly did you do to fix?
I believe I might have fixed but curious what you did.
simply putting in more yamamotos as it looks like that is calling function to create or moveo nto the next section of text which helped out massively thanks to that no more probs were there as i finished the entire game with everything unlocked without a prob

Robi1982

Sep 19, 2019
the thing is we dont have that film icon thing pop up after we get the evidence we can knock the door but nothing to click after that
Same issue here. Can anyone detail the steps to unlock the blackmail option with the schoolgirl? I got the purchased version

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Same issue here. Can anyone detail the steps to unlock the blackmail option with the schoolgirl? I got the purchased version
Ya its totally bugged by creator.
IDK why he has kept that version up.

The one on most H game dl sites is release version, and the version my translation is for.

You can wait for creator to fix, or play initial version with my translation.

Reactions: Robi1982

johnbuchem

May 30, 2020
I cant interact with the girl in room 4, you know the one who webcams. i installed the camera, she already did the thing, but the interaction to use it against her isnt showing up. anyone has this problem?anyone knows how to fix this?

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
There was an update on 4/22 that added English support and maybe bug fixes
It added english but bugged the whole game....so, yaaaaaaaaaaa

Hopefully its fixed.

It was nice to check my translation against "official" and it is pretty much the same thing
(except last girl who is a non character)
I added a bit more text/flavor, but the story so to speak matches.

You ntr a wife
dick down a cocky teen
bang a horny mom
bang a random woman

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Tresviri: the game's broken for a couple of builds. Either use first release version with translation from the 3rd page or use save file to see just animations. Let's hope the developer will fix it soon.

Edit: Good, it's fixed now in 1.15 hope they fix the bug with Next day button not working too...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tresviri

dinmonman

Aug 21, 2020
Can't seem to get the mother's end scene...got her to masturbate once at 11pm but didn't have any cum left so couldn't fuck her. After that can't seem to trigger it again. Are there any other conditions for it?
i had the same issue

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Seems the game got multiple updates in a short time.
All the dlsite says is "miscellaneous" so maybe he just bug fixing

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1748400

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: Japanese
(Requesting English Translation)

Instructions/Information:

Peeping, blackmail, recorded sex...this apartment complex will become my paradise.
An H simulation game where all the scenes take place in a certain apartment building.

Peep on the girls using various methods!
Find out their secrets, then blackmail them!
Record them committing sexual acts!
Corrupt them into sluts with relentless H play!

View attachment 1748401 View attachment 1748402 View attachment 1748403 View attachment 1748404

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Guide:
- This is a mini guide for those who obtained the jap version and are struggling like I did, hopefully this helps out
- Names Used In Guide Will Be Made Up Since I Can't Read Japanese
- Scene # might be switched around
- Time Estimated Are Rough
- I Will Create a Better Guide If A Fully Translated Version Is Ever Created, since this guide is rough

Unlocking 4 Girls:
1) Go To Room 03 And Wait Until Married Woman falls asleep (Between 1pm - 2pm) and then enter her room and have sex
2) Go talk to your friend in room 02, and then go back and interact with door 03 , and then go back and talk to your friend in 02
3) Go Interact With the Knocking Icon on door 03 and use blackmail to get new sex scene it’s married woman
4) Talk to friend in room 2 and new room for schoolgirl will be unlocked alongside camera (schoolgirl arrives at 9am)
5) Go Into Room 04 while she is not there and place camera in smoke detector
6) Then Wait Until 6-8pm when she is recording herself and you will obtain blackmail evidence
7) Knock on Door and Blackmail Her after obtaining evidence and you will get Sex Scene 1
8) Wait Until She Is Live Streaming(6pm- 8pm) and then interact with her while she is streaming and you will get Sex Scene 2
9) New Apartment will show up, interact with door 05 then talk to friend and you unlock ability to hide in bathroom. (mother arrives at 8am)
10) Wait Until Mother leaves apartment(8am - 9am) and enter her apartment and hide in bathroom
11) Wait Until She Masturbates (between 12:20pm and 12:40pm)
12) Talk to friend to unlock love drug and use it on the water cup of mother (drinks water at 1pm)
13) Next Use the love drug on married women (drinks water at 12:05pm) , once she masturbates interact with her
14) Afterwards talk to friend and you will unlock apartment 06, (Independent Women Arrives at 8am)
15) When she leaves the house use love drug on water and hide in bathroom
16) After she drinks water ( 8pm) she will masturbate, interact with her
17) After getting sex scene 1, talk to her and blackmail her to get scene 2

How To Get Scenes For Each Women
Married Women
1) Interact with her while she is sleeping (first time)
2) Interact With Her after getting the first scene
3) Use The Love Drug on Her Water, After She Drinks it (12:05pm) she will Masturbate, interact with her
4 and CG) Have sex with her 7 days in a row (not sure on exact day count) wait until 10 pm and event will play
5) Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It
6) Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It

Schoolgirl
1) After Recording her livestreaming, interact with her
2) While She Is Live Streaming Interact With Her
3) Use The Sleeping Drug before she livestreams and then interact with her while is on asleep on stream
4 and CG ) After Unlocking the Other Scenes, While she is livestreaming, Interact With Her And Cum 3 Times
5)Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It
6)Keep Continually Havin Sex With Her and You Will Unlock It

Mother
1) Hide In The Bathroom, Wait till she is Masturbating and Interact With Her
2) Use The Love Drug On Her Water And Then Interact With Her After She Has Drank it
3) Use The Sleep Drug On Her Water And Then Interact With Her After She Has Drank it
4 and CG) After Unlocking the rest of the scenes, wait until 11pm she will Masturbate and Interact With Her (Scene is Currently Broken and after unlocking scene you will be stuck in scene for infinite loop)

Independent Woman
1) Put Love Drug in her water and hide in her bathroom, after she has drank it and started masturbating, interact with her
2) Interact With Her After Getting the First Scene
3) Use The Sleep Drug On Her Water And Then Interact With Her After She Has Drank it
4 and CG) After Unlocking the Other Scenes have sex with her and cum 5 times, in order to do this you have to buy both the upgrades to cum an additional time, one for 10,000 and one for 20,000. (Scene is Currently Broken and after unlocking scene you will be stuck in scene for infinite loop)
How do you gain the ability to hide in the bathroom? I tried this guide but it's not happening in-game?