Others [Translation Request] Artesia the Steward - Golden Chauffeval/執聖官アルテシア ─ 黄金のシャフリーヴァル ─ [シコリーター三世 ]

hugonator

Aug 12, 2017
I hope you can help me understand cheat engine as I'm new to it. So you get it from github right? And the free version has ads? Is it safe?
I think I got mine from git or the cheatengine.org site

There shouldn't be any ads afaik

I'd recommend watching a video on youtube to get into it, but basically you do:
1. Select the process (the game.exe) with the top-left button
2. Make a first scan with the value you wanna edit (e.g. gold 5000) -> then you get all values in the process which are currently 5000
3. Do something that changes the value in-game (e.g. buy 1 health potion for 300, then your gold is 4700)
4. Do a next scan with the 4700
5. repeat step 3+4 until you get 1 key

For this game you can actually download my CT config as I saved the key which represents the gold-money :)

WeedyW

Aug 22, 2021
I think I got mine from git or the cheatengine.org site

There shouldn't be any ads afaik

I'd recommend watching a video on youtube to get into it, but basically you do:
1. Select the process (the game.exe) with the top-left button
2. Make a first scan with the value you wanna edit (e.g. gold 5000) -> then you get all values in the process which are currently 5000
3. Do something that changes the value in-game (e.g. buy 1 health potion for 300, then your gold is 4700)
4. Do a next scan with the 4700
5. repeat step 3+4 until you get 1 key

For this game you can actually download my CT config as I saved the key which represents the gold-money :)

Is it possible to to change the FMC's Nymph stats ? cuz i've been trying to pinpoint on the numbers and most of em are not static for whatever reason