RPGM Wolf RPG [Translation Request] アルテミスパール~錬金術師アルと黄金の亡都~[RJ01159272] [ マイケルサンダーぱぴぷぺぽ]

bangbang

Jun 16, 2017
Did anyone figure out where this particular scene is located? I saw it in the game's files, but I didn't see it in the gallery and playing through the game and then spending some time going back to every location after beating the final boss didn't yield any results; all I could ever find were two scenes that both used the single person variant. It's not really that important in the grand scheme of things, but I can't resist a mystery.

Reactions: 85centimeters

85centimeters

Apr 18, 2021
Did anyone figure out where this particular scene is located? I saw it in the game's files, but I didn't see it in the gallery and playing through the game and then spending some time going back to every location after beating the final boss didn't yield any results; all I could ever find were two scenes that both used the single person variant. It's not really that important in the grand scheme of things, but I can't resist a mystery.
I was never able to find this either-- a shame because I feel like it'd be one of my favs.