RPGM [Translation Request] Atelier Of Belinda (Clara Soap)

Mar 19, 2018
It is an error due to google translate I am fixing it
how do i use your translation? i tried dragging it into the game's folder, replacing any duplicate files, but it's not changing anything

if it's supposed to be something like "you launch with rpgmktranslated instead of the normal .exe", then that also isn't working for me, because rpgmktranslated isn't an exe, and when i tried to change it to one (since i assumed that might've been the issue) it didn't fix anything

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
how do i use your translation? i tried dragging it into the game's folder, replacing any duplicate files, but it's not changing anything

if it's supposed to be something like "you launch with rpgmktranslated instead of the normal .exe", then that also isn't working for me, because rpgmktranslated isn't an exe, and when i tried to change it to one (since i assumed that might've been the issue) it didn't fix anything
maybe ur game is boxed ? need to unbox the rgssa first then replace the data folder and other files there

boopobopo

Nov 8, 2020
maybe ur game is boxed ? need to unbox the rgssa first then replace the data folder and other files there
I've also done this to no avail for some reason. I've done it successfully for other games so I'm not sure what I'm messing up on this one.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Here is my translation. I think I completed it on my first try. I think you translated a script that should not have been translated
I'm confused, where should I put those files? I can find the game ini, but it doesn't have the data folder of your patch.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Might need help.
"Might"?
What is the status on this?

Also does someone even have the latest content update?
I cannot find any source for that version.
  • Feb. 16, 2021
    Added content
    Content (happy ending route) has been added!
    The only thing that can save Belinda is free love.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
"Might"?
What is the status on this?

Also does someone even have the latest content update?
I cannot find any source for that version.
  • Feb. 16, 2021
    Added content
    Content (happy ending route) has been added!
    The only thing that can save Belinda is free love.
From my experience, choosing the wrong unpacker can make the game unplayable, even in original Japanese. There was a transition screen that can cause problems. But I was using a file from elsewhere so That could be me.

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
This translation works I fixed it a while back. It was uploaded that was me letting everyone know that I fixed it. I deleted my translation folder with all my translations to save space. Just a warning though my translations are really bad. I tested it up to the first boss. This is one of the translations I gave up on because I found out that the game is not really good in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: Nixxx and Shisaye