Others Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Koibito Swapping ~Shin’yuu no Koibito o Ore wa Daki, Ore no Koibito wa Shin’yuu ni Dakareru~

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I've finished translating the game. Please note that it's not a perfect translation. I edited as many of the graphic files as I could. I also tried to hit all the in game text and popups. I ended up leaning on Google Translate because my vocab is apparently very incomplete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the scenes; even with my lack of skills I think I was able to hit that sweet spot to make the dialog work well. I did end up doing some rework on the some of the scenes as they just didn't hit right. Also, I really suck as translating sounds so I tried to lean on Google for that too, but it was hit and miss. I think I got most if not all of the pronouns fixed. Some where a bit dodgy and I wasn't sure who was speaking since the dialog text didn't match the pictures or the dialog didn't sound like that persons dialog even though the subject hadn't changed. There was also some redundant dialog that I either reworked or removed.

Anyway, no one really wants to read all this. Here is the download link for the patch. Just drop this patch into the main folder of the installed game.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I've finished translating the game. Please note that it's not a perfect translation. I edited as many of the graphic files as I could. I also tried to hit all the in game text and popups. I ended up leaning on Google Translate because my vocab is apparently very incomplete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the scenes; even with my lack of skills I think I was able to hit that sweet spot to make the dialog work well. I did end up doing some rework on the some of the scenes as they just didn't hit right. Also, I really suck as translating sounds so I tried to lean on Google for that too, but it was hit and miss. I think I got most if not all of the pronouns fixed. Some where a bit dodgy and I wasn't sure who was speaking since the dialog text didn't match the pictures or the dialog didn't sound like that persons dialog even though the subject hadn't changed. There was also some redundant dialog that I either reworked or removed.

Anyway, no one really wants to read all this. Here is the download link for the patch. Just drop this patch into the main folder of the installed game.

Awesome, and you were very fast too I'm impressed.

If you feel like it, I might have a suggestion for a game (it's not an Atelier Sakura game), as I've been dreaming to play this game for like 1 year or 2: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-adult-video-king-av-king-nude-maker-elf.81820/
But no translator seems interested for now. Well, I had to ask lol.

Anyway thanks for Koibito Swapping, time to try that game.

Reactions: rgnar62

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
fabulous007 - Even if I wanted to evaluate that game for translation, that torrent is as dead as my Windows 8.1 touch screen monitor I keep in the basement next to the stack of firearms and MREs all us U.S. Americans are required to own. Plus I'm seeing tags for Netorare and Netorase. Remember that translation would require going down all paths, and the longer those paths are, the worse it feels. I'd want to evaluate first to avoid a depressing translation.

archedio - When I go to the Games forum, the button states, "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE." so I don't think I'll be making a thread for this game :/

Edit: I think I see how to do it.

Edit 2: I made the request. I think I did the page setup correctly; Link

Last edited:

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
35h could just be due to grind. I'm wondering what engine it's using. That opening is a lot.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
i will have a look, when i get back