VN Completed Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Shinjin 22-sai no Onee-chan AV Debut!! Shinonome Miki - Nee-chan, Dondake Sex Daisuki Nanda yo

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Title: 新人22歳のお姉ちゃんAVデビュー!! 東雲美樹 ねーちゃん、どんだけセックス大好きなんだよ
Original Language: Japanese
Official Website :
Download Link:

VNDB:

Genre: Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, NTR, Vaginal sex, Brother-Sister

Check out this new release in 2019 of one of another great games of Atelier Sakura. I would love and greatly appreciate an english translation of this game

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Since a overview of the story is absent in the OP, I'll write one. Keep in mind I can't read Japanese. I've watch anime for 10 years, so I can understand simple spoken Japanese. I did some light studying of the kana charts, enough to read kana. Given that reading is mostly a no go, but as luck would have it Miki, the title's main girl, talks alot. Keep the above in mind, I may have much of the story wrong or missed plot points. For instance I don't know the relation between Kazenori and Kaneda, I just assume they're friends. With that, spoilers ahead, major plot points, sex sences, you name it.

Keep in mind, again my knowledge of Japanese is limited. Forgive any misspellings or other errors. I did proofread, but I don't know how effective I was. I rarely post at all. OP may want to add this, so translators will have a better idea of what's in this VN.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote