RPGM Completed Partial [translation request] Aurora and Goddess Paradise Island [1.1] [Yumenamakonn]

Veye

Nov 24, 2020
1635679831452.png
OVERVIEW:
The goddess Aurora, who used to live in the heavens, crashes into a mysterious island due to a mysterious storm. In order to survive and escape, she begins to explore and survive on the island, but there are tentacled creatures, slime, and pirates with an overflowing sexual appetite that aim at women’s bodies and devour them regardless of whether they are gods or not.
What is the fate of the goddess Aurora?
◆ Story
Aurora, the goddess who lived in heaven, falls on a mysterious island due to a mysterious storm. In order to survive and escape on the island, he began exploring and surviving the island, but there were tentacle creatures, slimes, and sexually lustful pirates who aimed at the woman's body regardless of whether it was a god or not.
What is the fate of the goddess Aurora?

◆ Aurora A
goddess who lives in the heavens who once scattered the source of life in the world.
He should have known the world, but even the goddess fell into an unknown island and began exploring the island with the aim of returning to his original home.
You can manipulate various magics, but the power is limited in the "island".

Combat etch
Aurora and Goddess Paradise Island [Yumenamakonn]
Monsters and humans living on the island mercilessly attack the goddess and sexually attack even during battle.

If you fail to avoid it, you will have naughty eyes as it is! If you

cum with the pleasure of being violated, you will be in a pinch!

Also, naughty things happen even when not in battle.

I was caught in a trap and attacked where I couldn't move. Defeated and confined and treated like a sex slave. As a result of having too much naughty experience, he invites a man. Parasitized by naughty creatures. There are various situations such as.

Bad status
By accumulating various experiences, you may acquire bad status such as "hypnotic constitution". Once you have such a body, you become vulnerable to sex, such as being more likely to feel sexual feeling in certain situations, or being unable to put up with it and starting sexual activity yourself. There are also H scenes where the H scene changes and it seems that there is a specific bad status.

You can also unlock bad status if the battle gets too tight. (For those who want to have a hard adventure, there are some modes that you can never unlock once you get it!)

Expedition Survival and other information
You can collect ingredients to make dishes and strengthen your character.
By exploring the island and collecting materials to make various tools, you can expand your range of activities, find out how to escape, and learn the secrets of the island.

Survival on the island is full of daily activities such as cooking, fishing and bathing.

★ There is a change of clothes ★ As the
game progresses, Aurora will be able to dress differently from the basic outfit. Clothes H in that state!

★ Situation ★
Gangbang, service, hypnosis, aphrodisiac, parasitism, nursery, bitch …… etc.
Store:
Censored: YES
Version: 1.1
Language: Japanese to English

Genre:
Big Breasts, Pregnancy/impregnation, Gangbang, Paizuri, Monster, Tentacle

Download:

Preview Images:

Last edited:

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Ending up translating this just now using 99% deepl and 1% google translate. Everything seems to be working fine besides there being a bit of untranslated text all over the place for some reason.

I downloaded the game from
Aromabish's link so paste the data into that version.

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
I would've also posted the translation file so someone could fix it if they wanted. But I managed to crash explorer and I lost it.
Lucky I had already exported it before the crash.

Misne

Aug 5, 2017
Ah found a neet trick
after installing my translation use mtool and it will translate everything my translation didn't get.

Reactions: f9account