RPGM [Translation Request] BAD END COLLECTOR - Seimei no Ne, Zero no Maou (U-ROOM)

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
blabla.jpg

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.08
Language: Japanese
Genre: Creampie, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, jRPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Uniform, School, Demon, Monsters, Gangbang, Big Breasts, Violation, Pregnant, BDSM.

Description

Akane survived a traumatic childhood.
Gloomy and emotionally scarred, she made friends, and life got better,
until one day a dark demon called Ruimu came to Akane in the guise of a young girl
and gave her a glimpse of devil's work.

Reluctant at first, Akane was compelled by the nature of the work.
She was asked to help Ruimu collect "Shi" (death), the dark thoughts
of other girls with unhappy memories.

With a devilish side of her own, Akane began to collect the memories
of young girls' sexual assaults and do battle with them as manifestations...
and in the process, revisit the ghosts of her own dark past.
- - -

I love this author (Thug Hero Party, Pray Game, etc.) his games are really great when it comes to building tension and atmosphere. Plus he has a very slick visual style. The main character of this game is based on my waifu #2 which is Ririchiyo Shirakiin from the anime/manga Inu x Boku SS. As if that wasn't enough, the game is already old and the chance of any studio touching it is mega small...

It would be really cool to see at least an edited MTL of this game

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request here's a SLRMTL for v2.08.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Names sometimes leave their name box, but should still be readable.
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
After a specific request here's a SLRMTL for v2.08.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Names sometimes leave their name box, but should still be readable.
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Wow, you did it quickly - thanks, I'll definitely test it out :cool:

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
Second episode, when I'm going to cave, there is a dialogue, but after few phrases, it's an error and game crashes.

Kirino-7

Apr 4, 2021
I found out that I played older version (2.07) and thought maybe it was a problem. Then I downloaded version 2.08 from the link above and did the same thing. For some reason, in this version translation doesn't work at all. It's still original japanese text. In the previous versions it worked at least. I have no idea what I could do wrong, if I just did the same thing.

Reactions: KarylSummer