RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch

Dec 27, 2019
Where can I download game version: 1.11 (the english DLsite version) ?
I guess I said it wrong, what I mean is that the version you can get in the english DLsite is version 1.11. I just like games to have their version in them.

I'd just like to thank you for posting a translation on your Patreon. You are an absolute legend.
Thank you.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a link to the untranslated game on SVS Comics back here, none of the shared versions I've seen give a version number. It's a small game so shouldn't take too long even with their file hosts, hopefully.

Reactions: trocolloo

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
will make the game thread

edit: having trouble patching the game. will post after it gets resolved. -_-'

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I upload a translation, I can't find it RGSS301.dll.
Try keeping the games ini and not using the patches, there's a slight difference in it. Or download this...

Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch with MediocreTranslation's patch -

Guessing either the available game isn't 1.11, or the Japanese and English store are more different that usual.

Reactions: u z i

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded the game from a random site but i don't know how to patch the game.
Patched game just above. Otherwise if it's the same you just have to extract (like a zip) then delete the games exe, and extract the patch so it overwrites the matching game files. But keep the games ini file just in case.

A half an hour download from SVS would be nice, the one I'm currently doing is over six hours.

Reactions: u z i