• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial (Translation Request)剣鬼バルゴ~有名将校衝撃のAVデビュー!~ {Gold Complex}

Moungdull

Feb 19, 2020
Probably because of word wrap script. It is working fine for me though. If you are worried you can only extract the data folder not a script, though that would make the game not word wrapped.
Does it result in getting a trojan virus?
I got malwarebites and it said I have no threats?
Also the file didn't show up.

Bestgo

Dec 26, 2021
Does it result in getting a trojan virus?
I got malwarebites and it said I have no threats?
Also the file didn't show up.
For me, everything is working properly so it is probably okay but I guess it is your choice to use it or not. From my limited coding knowledge I didn't see anything that would download or run some application in the script.

By the way, the script source is if you are curious.

Moungdull

Feb 19, 2020
For me, everything is working properly so it is probably okay but I guess it is your choice to use it or not. From my limited coding knowledge I didn't see anything that would download or run some application in the script.

By the way, the script source is if you are curious.
Yeah that's the script that windows defender said was a trojan so was just a false positive?

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
Another machine translated version using Sugoi Translator and word wrapped if anyone wants it.
So I was able to find another place where to download the game and applied your MTL patch. Though the names is not translated.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 222439.png

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

here chat gpt-translation vote, if sword demon virgo win it will get chat gpt translation go vote for it