RPGM None [Translation Request] Battle Sister Rhea [RJ387451] [Kira Tama] (Mega Download)

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Uh Shisaye I can't download your translation, clicking it leads me to false alarm virus alert from MaxSecure then after clearing the captcha and downloading it anyway it says malformed attachment request.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Uh Shisaye I can't download your translation, clicking it leads me to false alarm virus alert from MaxSecure then after clearing the captcha and downloading it anyway it says malformed attachment request.
What browser are you using? Are you on mobile?
It works fine for me... (Firefox ESR)

Edit: I've modified the files to try to get rid of the MaxSecure nonsense.

Last edited:

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
What browser are you using? Are you on mobile?
It works fine for me... (Firefox ESR)

Edit: I've modified the files to try to get rid of the MaxSecure nonsense.
Appreciate the help, but I eventually tried turning off my vpn and then downloading it and it works. Then after checking to see if the game work, you edit in the file lol. Thanks for the translation.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Appreciate the help, but I eventually tried turning off my vpn and then downloading it and it works. Then after checking to see if the game work, you edit in the file lol. Thanks for the translation.
Just out of curiosity, which vpn? Why is it dictating which files you are allowed to download?
I mean, what's the point of a vpn if it apparently scans everything you do, lol.

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Just out of curiosity, which vpn? Why is it dictating which files you are allowed to download?
I mean, what's the point of a vpn if it apparently scans everything you do, lol.
Nord and no idea I'm pretty sure I've downloaded 4 or 5 of your translations with Nord on and it was fine previously. Only today it was a problem. Btw I tried re-downloading the file after you try to MaxSecure-proof it with vpn on and this time it worked. So it probably was MaxSecure being a shit.

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
After specific request of shiion1, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v9.24.22.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. The Erotic Status menu and some parts of the UI are picture based.

Changelog:
1.01: Modified files to prevent the scam AV MaxSecure from causing issues. (You will still end up with the exact same files as v1.00 after applying the patch.)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
i found something, can't progress the heart event with this guy Untitled-2.jpg
here's a save right before the event

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i found something, can't progress the heart event with this guy View attachment 2670320
here's a save right before the event
I'm sorry, but that is not caused by the translation.
Using an unmodified Japanese v9.24.22 the event happens in the exact same fashion ending with that weird empty dialogue box.
I'm not sure how to fix it because I don't know what's actually supposed to happen.

Reactions: xsorab

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but that is not caused by the translation.
Using an unmodified Japanese v9.24.22 the event happens in the exact same fashion ending with that weird empty dialogue box.
I'm not sure how to fix it because I don't know what's actually supposed to happen.
well, that's a kek i guess
okay!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
After specific request of shiion1, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v9.24.22.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. The Erotic Status menu and some parts of the UI are picture based.

Changelog:
1.01: Modified files to prevent the scam AV MaxSecure from causing issues. (You will still end up with the exact same files as v1.00 after applying the patch.)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
So how much better is it from the standard mtl?

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
The game was fine. The nun was perfect and it has a lot of potential but it is lackluster in content