RPGM None (Translation Request) Belial Red [RJ370180] [teknos A] (Mega Download)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Here is H status translation if anyone wants it.
Just extract the rar into the game folder. Make sure to back up before doing that.

Sample image:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The uploaded image doesn't seem to actually be correct.
1660089449278.png

I also tried decrypting with the site mentioned in the readme and the resulting image doesn't contain the transparency of the original. If I try to decrypt the original I see a mostly transparent image after all, with room for the rest of the UI.
This image here (that doesn't load), was fully black.

Putting the original file back in place gets rid of the error here.

I tried some online PSD to PNG conversion tools, but all of them resulted in fully black backgrounds, no transparency. So I doubt the transparency is actually in the included PSD file (dunno for sure, don't have a Photoshop install handy).

E.g. The original --> 1660089700197.png
Post version --> 1660089760819.png

So basically, even if the image did load ... it'd result in a black screen with just that text since it'd overlay the rest of the UI.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Hey, whaddya know ... Windows seems to have some funky 'Sketchbook' app that can open PSD files.
First time I've seen it, but anyway. Way less capable than Photoshop, but at least I can edit the existing layers with it ... most importantly ... get rid of those layers that are in the way -> 1660091200537.png

As such ... 1660091290174.png , no more loading error & no black screen.

Updated file to be found in the zip. Location's the same as mentioned in the earlier posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thant San

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Hey, whaddya know ... Windows seems to have some funky 'Sketchbook' app that can open PSD files.
First time I've seen it, but anyway. Way less capable than Photoshop, but at least I can edit the existing layers with it ... most importantly ... get rid of those layers that are in the way -> View attachment 1975520

As such ... View attachment 1975523 , no more loading error & no black screen.

Updated file to be found in the zip. Location's the same as mentioned in the earlier posts. View attachment 1975522
Yep I forgot to mention to remove those black layers in psd file which I added to make it easier to see the texts to edit. But the final .json I uploaded has those layers removed.

Also the game version of system.json has to be matched with .json I uploaded if it is the latest or older version of game it will not work.

I have added a way to make those two files matched in my original post.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yep I forgot to mention to remove those black layers in psd file which I added to make it easier to see the texts to edit. But the final .json I uploaded has those layers removed.

Also the game version of system.json has to be matched with .json I uploaded if it is the latest or older version of game it will not work.

I have added a way to make those two files matched in my original post.
Cool. I've upped v1.6 & 1.7 in my post. I guess those ought to be the most common versions around.