RPGM [Translation Request] Big-breasted JK cuckold harem with class transfer ~ Classmates in heat are choking... [RJ01173523] [almirageworkshop]

ElizasHusband

Jan 10, 2021
Man, should've checked before starting, oh well :HideThePain:

So I woke up one day and for some reason I got the idea of making a translation of this game, I know nothing of japanese and english is not my first language, but considering that I've played this one before (and I actually liked it) I'm confident I can make something more readable.

Still, this is going to take a while, progress is slow, but steady, i'm currently finishing up system-related text and normal dialogues an events, after that, i'll move to the h-scenes themselves.

Hopefully with all of this i can spark interest in the developer, no one has shared their latest game yet .:KEK:

1724626192520.png

Reactions: Riku49 and wibuntr

ghost_angeal96

Nov 26, 2017
Man, should've checked before starting, oh well :HideThePain:

So I woke up one day and for some reason I got the idea of making a translation of this game, I know nothing of japanese and english is not my first language, but considering that I've played this one before (and I actually liked it) I'm confident I can make something more readable.

Still, this is going to take a while, progress is slow, but steady, i'm currently finishing up system-related text and normal dialogues an events, after that, i'll move to the h-scenes themselves.

Hopefully with all of this i can spark interest in the developer, no one has shared their latest game yet .:KEK:

View attachment 3967903
i didn't evn know they had a new game :KEK: