Others None [Translation Request] Big Breasted Mature Teacher ~Around-Forty Mom and School Idol Fucked by a Delinquent~ [Erectlip]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2017
1.jpg.jpg MEGA
ENG title : Big Breasted Mature Teacher ~Around-Forty Mom and School Idol Fucked by a Delinquent~
JP title : Kyonyuu Jukujo Kyoushi ~Furyou ni Yarareta Arafo Haha to Gakuen no Idol~
Dlsite Link :

Link to the game :
Description :
Saeko is the strict teacher of the school, and her daughter Yukina, is the school idol loved by everyone. Aiming for those two is the school delinquent Shin, who sets up a cowardly trap that would make the two of them go to the limits of lust. Love is shattered, bonds are broken, and the school changes into a prison full of lust!

1.jpg 11.png 3.png 5.png 10.png 6.png 9.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited:

freshtranslater

Nov 21, 2021
Hi, I uploaded the game in mega. I use garbro unpack the data.pac and find the text.dat contains the text. and I stuck here. I hope these message works.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Anyone that wants this game can vote for it here .But it might take alot to get top 1 on the pools. Or request it for 50$ or request more game for higher price, the games requested get done in 1-3 days . This is the translator discord and the first link is his website

Last edited:
Reactions: jordimartel
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote