RPGM [Translation Request] [Big Breasts Heaven Angel Bitches] [MikanBatake]

ExTraa

May 2, 2021
Here's a full MTL for v1.11.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would also increase the speed of the fixing process.
Good bless your soul kind sir

Reactions: gildor

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Years in F95 and people still do this. Saves in RPGM V doesnt work without the config.rpg and the global.rpg
Those two don't actually influence the save itself though. Just start the game, make a save of the same number, and it will generate those 2 files. Then replace that newly created save with the full save and it will work normally.

Reactions: L33tmaster

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Updated the MTL to my DMTL standards now.
Slightly better translation and stuff like combat icons and special text should work properly now.
Here

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I got a black screen after the first battle. Send help ;v;
Wut? The fight in the intro finishes normally for me.
Please be more specific.
So you're using the game version 1.11, the DMTL1.3 patch, your system locale is Japanese(Japan) and the first encounter crashes your game?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.11 including scripts/plugins.

This is meant for version 1.11. I have no idea what game version is shared in the game release thread. If you have any problems please make absolutely sure that you are using v1.11 before reporting anything. In case you can't find it anywhere it's under the Japanese name 爆乳天国エンジェルビッチーズ on hentai-sharing.

Known Issues:
Picture/movie based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would also increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Raw Google MTL.
1.1: DeepL remake.
1.2: Fixed combat icons and some minor other stuff.
1.3: Fixed remaining DeepL errors.
Thanks for the fixes, especially the one concerning the battle icons.

Could you also modify the last option name in the "Options" menu (in plugin.js) in your next release, please ?

Because IMHO "Weight reduction" doesn't really mean anything in the context. It's in fact an option to reduce the size of the HScene movies (see captures thereafter). So may be something like "Smaller HScenes movies" or something equivalent ...

BTW (some minor details), there are still a few occurrences of :
- Daisies (you've named her Dasies unless I'm wrong): CommonEvents, Map049, MapInfos
- Collette (named Colette): CommonEvents, Map001, Map006, Map007 (collet), Map011, Map047 (Collettee), Map049.

Without option:
capture1.jpg

With option:
capture2.jpg

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for the fixes, especially the one concerning the battle icons.

Could you also modify the last option name in the "Options" menu (in plugin.js) in your next release, please ?

Because IMHO "Weight reduction" doesn't really mean anything in the context. It's in fact an option to reduce the size of the HScene movies (see captures thereafter). So may be something like "Smaller HScenes movies" or something equivalent ...

BTW (some minor details), there are still a few occurrences of :
- Daisies (you've named her Dasies unless I'm wrong): CommonEvents, Map049, MapInfos
- Collette (named Colette): CommonEvents, Map001, Map006, Map007 (collet), Map011, Map047 (Collettee), Map049.

Without option:
View attachment 1660408

With option:
View attachment 1660409
Well "Weight reduction" in the sense of "reducing the weight on your hardware", it's a somewhat literal translation of the original text, but sure I'll change it.
How about "Low Resolution Mode"?

Edit: Made that change as well as a bunch of other translation fixes in DMTL1.4.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Wut? The fight in the intro finishes normally for me.
Please be more specific.
So you're using the game version 1.11, the DMTL1.3 patch, your system locale is Japanese(Japan) and the first encounter crashes your game?
Yeah. I just moved the whole www to the 1.11 folder. The audio still worked but the screen went pitch black afterwords so I can hear what they're saying but can't see the picture or the text.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah. I just moved the whole www to the 1.11 folder. The audio still worked but the screen went pitch black afterwords so I can hear what they're saying but can't see the picture or the text.
I can't manage to reproduce that problem with the first fight with the weaponsmith, or the second fight with the catgirl in the store.
Please post me a screen of the NPC you are fighting before the problem occurs and please make absolutely sure that your files aren't damaged.
Original Japanese v1.11 with my DMTL1.4 applied is:
46 folders
1195 files
769612038bytes (733 MB)
CRC32 checksum for data 5A444E96-000003EE
CRC32 checksum for data and names A35472D8-000003E3

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I actually don't know how when I tried again, it worked this time. :V I guess its just my computer acting up and freezing the game since its working now.