• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation request] [Big Breasts Ninpo Chichishinobi] [MikanBatake]

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Just to express my discontent, the BR(Breast Reduction) thing really is a bitch slap to me, i dont particularly like this game and the others from the circle( i recognize they are great, they just don't get me idk, maybe a like some lewder type of lewdness, the scenes just dont do it for me), but i'm a huge tit lover and by default a huge tit defender and reduce tits for me is side by side with piss in my eyes, the focus of this circle is the huge tits(admittedly huge, but not lewd enough to me), but i know the other degenerate fellows we have here, in no time we'll have a patch to make them grow again, if kagura doesn't do it. My point is, nobody cares, but this is some heavy offensive thing to the whole huge tit lovers community

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just do understand because my english are not the greatest, Is this version "updated" version of the game got a BR? or just generally you and Many other people prefer this game to get a BR?