RPGM [Translation Request]Big Breasts NTR Erotic Adventure ~ IQ300 genius beautiful girl Setuna does not lose to Chara man dick [Human Extinction District]

κ-оz

Mar 31, 2019
I just translated another game if you guy interested same developer but not 100% englishs some still Japanese i don't know how but atleast i can understand the game story.

Enjoy.

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
I just translated another game if you guy interested same developer but not 100% englishs some still Japanese i don't know how but atleast i can understand the game story.

Enjoy.
Thanks, appreciated :)

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: M7G and κ-оz

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v22.11.04.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

This game is very messy, save often.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. This game uses a lot of fancy fonts and sometimes even tilted fonts. As a result automatic translation of the pictures is terrible. I might revisit this at some point if there's serious demand.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
0.91: Fixed Commonevents.
0.92: Added missing text based translations.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v22.11.04.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

This game is very messy, save often.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated. This game uses a lot of fancy fonts and sometimes even tilted fonts. As a result automatic translation of the pictures is terrible. I might revisit this at some point if there's serious demand.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
I don't know if it's been said or not anywhere, but the translation seems to make it so that stamina recovery items don't actually work, which pretty much critically breaks the game.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I don't know if it's been said or not anywhere, but the translation seems to make it so that stamina recovery items don't actually work, which pretty much critically breaks the game.
It should work in SLRMTL0.91.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Unless I'm a fool and am missing something obvious, I think you forgot to include the updated translation in the edit.
Currently in the process of uploading the next one lol, give me a sec.
I've put the UI translations back in.

Edit: Done. It should work properly now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glorp